In Singapore, foreigners come first....

https://tinyurl.com/ywju882m

[Image: giphy.webp]

Jobs for foreigners
NS for S'poreans
Pay hike for Ministers

[Image: 87-pbx-IWm-Sv6m8lm-W5m-SX72cqj-Rsiu27-Tx...is-Jg.webp]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

Yes, true,, i lazy to go hometeam today so go to CCK activesg to do some exercise, i saw many mynmar and pinoy,

but what choice have we got?? we got no manpower??

because LKY make a mistake stop at 2,, and also now high inflation and this so call FT add to the woe.

how to get out is a sticky problem is for Lousy Wong and PAP to crack his head.

i dont think oppies can solve this too.

(14-07-2024, 04:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Jobs for foreigners
NS for S'poreans
Pay hike for Ministers

[Image: 87-pbx-IWm-Sv6m8lm-W5m-SX72cqj-Rsiu27-Tx...is-Jg.webp]
It is time for pappies to be sunset. Wasting taxpayers money for so many years.

When we opened up into Endemic, Changi Airport also used 3rd party

to hire Malaysians 

[Image: Changi-Airport-jobs-4-days-ww-Aug-22.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-07-2024, 06:25 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is time for pappies to be sunset. Wasting taxpayers money for so many years.

[Image: laughing-royal-familee1.jpg]

(14-07-2024, 04:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  [Image: giphy.webp]
pocket deep enough can, fine only. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

In SG, the Govt is going for economic growth at all costs i.e. never mind if hardship and joblessness is heaped on true blue citizens because new citizens will take our places.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(15-07-2024, 09:06 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  In SG, the Govt is going for economic growth at all costs i.e. never mind if hardship and joblessness is heaped on true blue citizens because new citizens will take our places.
Before situation gets worsen and rotting to its core, there is need to hv a quick CHANGE this coming GE.

Because Muddysian Bodoh cheaper and easier to bully lah ... I biz owner also prefer them

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(15-07-2024, 10:05 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Before situation gets worsen and rotting to its core, there is need to hv a quick CHANGE this coming GE.

There will always be the 55 - 60% who fear change, thinking that the 4G leaders are like our 1G pioneers who gave us a better life. The current leaders are mercenaries who stepped forward to serve themselves because of the obscene wages on offer. There will likely be another 5 years of servitude, hardship and rising cost of living because SG will get even more crowded and competitive.

Just take a look at how many of your MPs or ministers were JHK or JHB

(15-07-2024, 01:21 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Just take a look at how many of your MPs or ministers were JHK or JHB
and one corrupted CECA

Our leaders realise how disillusioned S'poreans are with their self-serving policies, so the MIW keep importing new citizens who are beholden to them for their jobs and citizenship that they will vote the Pappies back into govt. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

No wonder birth rates declining.

(15-07-2024, 01:52 PM)mikotan Wrote:  No wonder birth rates declining.

Unless the High SES parents have private properties and a fortune to pass down to their children, it is pointless to bring babies into the most expensive city in the world where they will struggle from pay cheque to pay cheque for the remainder of their lives.

SG will be faster than S.Korea ... our population so much smaller 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2...migration/

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-07-2024, 07:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  [Image: laughing-royal-familee1.jpg]

She saw dick for the first time?

(15-07-2024, 01:21 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Just take a look at how many of your MPs or ministers were JHK or JHB
Precisely, not even Singapore born. How well they know our grounds? We hv a stupid and idiotic garmen.

(15-07-2024, 03:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Precisely, not even Singapore born. How well they know our grounds? We hv a stupid and idiotic old gemstar!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Now you know where China got the idea of 一国两制 from? Lol

Good jobs already stolen by Ftrashes.
Song BOH!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-07-2024, 03:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Precisely, not even Singapore born. How well they know our grounds? We hv a stupid and idiotic garmen.

For a case of suspected preferential treatment, look no further than Janil Puthucheary, an elected MP from the governing party who was exempted from NS as he is a 1st-generation naturalised S'pore citizen.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(16-07-2024, 08:13 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  For a case of suspected preferential treatment, look no further than Janil Puthucheary, an elected MP from the governing party who was exempted from NS as he is a 1st-generation naturalised S'pore citizen.

Preferential treatment that erodes Unity in Singapore.  Even if they win this GE, Ownself do and action on social compact will still tear this country apart.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(16-07-2024, 11:39 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Preferential treatment that erodes Unity in Singapore.  Even if they win this GE, Ownself do and action on social compact will still tear this country apart.

I am not sure what social compact Tan See Leng has been talking about. It appears to be that one where citizens give up our rights and freedom, work hard to grow the economy, serve NS/ICT, pay our Ministers millions in wages, and these politicians return the favour by asking rich foreigners to come to SG as their tax haven, buy up freehold properties after receiving their SG citizenship, and compete with S'poreans for the limited supply of private homes and cars. 

The number of babies born in S'pore declined to the lowest level in at least 5 decades last year, the Straits Times reported, citing a report from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority. How to bring babies into the most expensive city in the world?

(16-07-2024, 11:39 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Preferential treatment that erodes Unity in Singapore.  Even if they win this GE, Ownself do and action on social compact will still tear this country apart.
Our lands already rotten. If it continue for another few years, it wil be worst to the core until irreversible.