In life don't be stingy

(27-11-2022, 03:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  So then your earlier post of go forth and multiply create problems too.

But must practice monogamy.... Big Grin

Try Carousell, you can get lots of Sofa for free!😊

Also dun be greedy … greed brings bad karma.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 03:46 PM)debono Wrote:  But must practice monogamy.... Big Grin

A very simple question everyday eat white rice you can? You don't for some days eat noodles or porridge for e.g  You go hawker center everyday eat same stall? Not logical correct? Usually you will try stall by stall until try finish all and then go for some regular stalls. Maybe some readers really everyday eat same stall but not for me though.

My thread SGbutt very scare!

(27-11-2022, 02:57 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I only hv 1 real ghost story leh. If start thread no business lah. Rotfl

What ghost story?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 03:52 PM)sgh Wrote:  A very simple question everyday eat white rice you can? You don't for some days eat noodles or porridge for e.g  You go hawker center everyday eat same stall? Not logical correct? Usually you will try stall by stall until try finish all and then go for some regular stalls. Maybe some readers really everyday eat same stall but not for me though.

You must be one lustful ahpek Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 03:31 PM)sgh Wrote:  This is a gamble no guaranteed eat one. What if you treat well later they never repay back then you rugi. So life is a gamble. No kids then no need this gamble at all isn't it?

It's about love. 
A house can be furnished with beautiful furniture, but without love, it's just a house. 
A beautiful house is a home filled with love.

tell that to those chao kuan SME bosses

(27-11-2022, 04:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  What ghost story?

Not really see a ghost face lah.

I was sleeping on the ground facing the sky while 6 of my army colleagues were sleeping inside the 3 tonner. As I was looking up....5 balls of fire were flying in formation among the trees....look like those HK ghost movies.

I call all the others to come out and see. We followed the flying balls of fire to see where it's going. But after a few mins it flew away from sight. Some say it's tree spirits. But I think it's the spirits of dead soldiers buried in Mandai....a lot are buried in urns there.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(27-11-2022, 05:12 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Not really see a ghost face lah.

I was sleeping on the ground facing the sky while 6 of my army colleagues were sleeping inside the 3 tonner. As I was looking up....5 balls of fire were flying in formation among the trees....look like those HK ghost movies.

I call all the others to come out and see. We followed the flying balls of fire to see where it's going. But after a few mins it flew away from sight. Some say it's tree spirits. But I think it's the spirits of dead soldiers buried in Mandai....a lot are buried in urns there.

Can it be firefly?

(27-11-2022, 05:30 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Can it be firefly?

The fire ball size is almost half a football and can see huge burning fire. And the way they fly is very beautiful as if dancing among the tree branches.

There are time the forest play tricks on us.

Got 1 time we were having platoon Topo and I was the lead. Then suddenly in the forest we saw an open ground without any trees like in a football field liddat. Not only I see but everyone saw what I saw too....just an open field in the middle of the forest. I wanted to use my torch but wasn't allowed.

Then one stupid idiot decided to takeover me and be the lead....say I Bor lumpar to move forward. Lucky I smart cos I know something was wrong.

That unlucky guy took over and the next min he disappeared and scream. This time we all switch on our torches. Infront was a deep ravine. We tot he mati cos no response from our shouts.

Lucky he just lost his voice due to pain!