Cupping can help

From The Economist Espresso: Old meets new: ancient ‘cupping’ method boosts covid vaccines

https://espresso.economist.com/02fae1165...461d4bc7b3
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

among all tcm treatments, cupping is very effective, the cheapest and easy to DIY

The problem with TCM is that there is no systematic studies on its effectiveness. I always wonder why people don't do these kinds of studies.

This is similar to the walls of the Blood vessels. BP increases in time of infections or outfections.
Infection is when dat trouble is known and patented(exist). Outfection Poison not known to exist like now.
Blood cells' membrane and if serious hemoglobin gone I can't breathe.
The toxins is pushed thr. the 'spongy mass' into the interstitual fluid from there to be expelled
Spongy mass is maintained by the liver. Liver also has a duct connecting into the intestines.
In cupping the toxins thr. the skin and bloodletting. A form of outfection.
Another way to rid the toxins is give Blood.

(06-11-2021, 02:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The problem with TCM is that there is no systematic studies on its effectiveness. I always wonder why people don't do these kinds of studies.

got many studies, but like qingfei paidu tang, most ppl choose not to believe. can do a search on "studies on cupping effects"

Can ask Viet bu cum cup cup my jial jial ?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

It's spreading to the west.
See Michael Phelps also had cuppings. Can see so obviously around his shoulders.

(06-11-2021, 03:59 PM)Migrant Wrote:  It's spreading to the west.
See Michael Phelps also had cuppings. Can see so obviously around his shoulders.

But Michael Phelps, being a tall guy with huge wingspan did not win in the butterfly category, during the last Olympic games, where our Singapore champion, Joseph Schooling got the gold medal.... Laughing

(06-11-2021, 04:58 PM)debono Wrote:  But Michael Phelps, being a tall guy with huge wingspan did not win in the butterfly category, during the last Olympic games, where our Singapore champion, Joseph Schooling got the gold medal.... Laughing
On a piece of white paper there is a black dot.  I ask, 'what  do you see?' 
Most common answer is just a black dot. 
Same logic as yours on Phelps.