Mythbusters test lunar landing conspiracy theories

NASA fake moon landing?...

Mythbisters puts conspiracy theories to the test....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No matter how NASA defends its lies, there are too many things that can’t be explained 

1.Why is the moon rock Armstrong gave to Dutch PM during his trip to Europe after returning from the moon fake? It is just a tree fossil.
2. Why does NASA say it has destroyed or lost moon landing technology? Can technology be lost?
3. How did NASA’s spaceships pass through Van Allen belt that is highly radioactive? The astronauts were not injured at all. The wall of the spaceships were very thin, a few inches, that can’t protect the astronauts inside. NASA needs to have 3 m thick wall for pritection

(01-01-2024, 01:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No matter how NASA defends its lies, there are too many things that can’t be explained 

1.Why is the moon rock Armstrong gave to Dutch PM during his trip to Europe after returning from the moon fake? It is just a tree fossil.
2. Why does NASA say it has destroyed or lost moon landing technology? Can technology be lost?
3. How did NASA’s spaceships pass through Van Allen belt that is highly radioactive? The astronauts were not injured at all. The wall of the spaceships were very thin, a few inches, that can’t protect the astronauts inside. NASA needs to have 3 m thick wall for pritection

Simple check can find answers to all your questions.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/m...explainer/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The computer they used had only 64 Kb of memory, which is 0.000064 Gb, not even 1 Gb. What could that tiny amount of memory do?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post