STUDENTS OUTSOURCING EXAMS & PROJECT REPORTS TO ONLINE FREELANCERS

STUDENTS OUTSOURCING EXAMS & PROJECT REPORTS TO ONLINE FREELANCERS
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=50413

If CECA can cheat in India for their exams

They can lie in their resume

And even come to SG to work without relevant work experience

I am VERY OK when our students cheat and lie, too.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Learn Well from Civil servants , outsource , outsource
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

My son went through this before. His project partner bought some computer codes. My son wrote his own codes. When the 2 combined, his partner's codes couldn't work. End up he had to re-write his partner's code. If he didn't do for him, both of them would fail the project.
Each time when he had group project he would look very troubled. And most of the time he got lousy partners. I think it is the university intention so that the lousy one could learn from a better student.

(19-05-2022, 05:06 PM)Clyde Wrote:  My son went through this before. His project partner bought some computer codes. My son wrote his own codes. When the 2 combined, his partner's codes couldn't work. End up he had to re-write his partner's code. If he didn't do for him, both of them would fail the project.
Each time when he had group project he would look very troubled. And most of the time he got lousy partners. I think it is the university intention so that the lousy one could learn from a better student.

LOL because that seller lousy. Some sellers offer good service yet price is cheap

this freelancer market also quite big , lots of services partly from Digital Marketing, poster, comment , source code, programming, project etc you name it most services have but problem is hard to find the " BEST provider " .