Indeed CECA TALENT - Retiree scammed of S$64,000

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...al-3848836

Such a creative answer from a thief - Money from well wisher. And he wants an interpreter for his court case?

(16-10-2023, 05:58 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Such a creative answer from a thief - Money from well wisher. And he wants an interpreter for his court case?

Our society now is like this ...." You can talk " you win lor

he trying to show CECA power of " flipping "

Actually there is no proof the recipient of the funds is the "fake technician" who took control of the computer.

Also he does not look like he has the skills to conduct the scam.

Other than his account being used tk receive the money there doesn't seem to be any evidence he perpetuated the crime.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He may be an accomplished to work as a money mule.
He is cunning.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(16-10-2023, 06:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Actually there is no proof the recipient of the funds is the "fake technician" who took control of the computer.

Also he does not look like he has the skills to conduct the scam.

Other than his account being used tk receive the money there doesn't seem to be any evidence he perpetuated the crime.

There could be an accomplice who is technically knowledgeable in online scamming.

He is not being prosecuted for it. Rather he is being prosecuted for transferring money to India which he had no reason to receive other than the one which is similar to Najib's .. a well wisher.

And out of 1.3 billion Indians, he was the lucky one to receive the well wishing.  Can believe?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Stupid smelly dishonest ahneh Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

How come he can work in Singapore if he doesn't know English?

My question to MOM is why allow “Fake Technician” to prowl the weak and elderly? If he does not have the relevant qualifications, MOM should not allow them to hold such jobs. Either MOM convict or deport this CECA.

Did HWZ allowed people to talking about him over 40 pages?
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(17-10-2023, 07:57 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Did HWZ allowed 40 pages to talking about him?

Maybe the smelly ceca mods there trying to drum up support for the dishonest ahneh Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Half of the CECA approved by useless Shoot Blank Queen and Mr Suay

are NOT even necessary

and some are Trash we do not need

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?