India : 30% now diabetic fallacy of plant based diet

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Nothing to do with plant based diet. It's their cooking method lah. They added sugar when cooking, the health ingredients used also become unhealthy.

(02-06-2024, 07:54 AM)winbig Wrote:  Nothing to do with plant based diet. It's their cooking method lah. They added sugar when cooking, the health ingredients used also become unhealthy.

Philippino cooking for all their meals also adds sugar. Their dried mango sold in supermarket is very very sweet too. People should never eat those food.

If we add diagnosed and undiagnosed Pinoys it is at least 1/10 of their population with Diabetes

While in India, BBC estimated 15% of them have diagnosed Diabetes

No wonder our Medisave going bankrupt with imported cases, too

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(02-06-2024, 07:54 AM)winbig Wrote:  Nothing to do with plant based diet. It's their cooking method lah. They added sugar when cooking, the health ingredients used also become unhealthy.

Aiya you know well TS is notorious for spreading fake news lah. 

TS always behaves like he is expert but he knows nut.  

Their desserts are unpalatable. Very sweet. Don't think an foreigners like it.

they eat lot of carbs... Just go see their snacks and rice based food.

Smile

[Image: IMG-20240518-150627.jpg]

Extremely unhygienic, lots of parasites

Ganges sewage loving dung eating CECA smelly baboons plant based diet is cow dung ……..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(02-06-2024, 07:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

if 30% of Indian are.................NOT.................diabetic, then we should worry...................imagine how many more will come here.........

I believe all countries will only welcome young adults when they issue work pass or PRs. And those with medical problems are often rejected. Likely those left behind in India are the ones with diabetes.

Most of the young Indians have left for greener pastures all over the world so only the elderly and those with health issues are left in the country. A vegetarian diet is of no use if their food is cooked using lots of ghee, sugar and other unhealthy spices.