India Total Covid cases 44,722,605 you believe a not.

India Total Covid cases 44,722,605 you believe a not. I don't believe. In fact the whole motherland India is infected with Covid and each Indian in India is at least infected 3-6 times and some of them even more jialat infected more than 15 times. And yet their India government still allowed their people go overseas and spread their love. And of all our Zheng Fu is the 1st one who welcome the Indian Covid Love.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Now Whole world Govt don't bother

Lock down will = NOT much Public funds feeding PM , president, etc civil servant wages and bonus also Need to TAX business owners back

On surface they claim for the Private sectors is Partly BS .

if so , than why during Covi19 period lock down , ban this and that yet civil servant been paid continue get bonus?

whereas Private sectors suffer, people lose job, no wages don't even mention bonus.

Summary THEY DON'T BOTHER YOUR LIFE , SO better wear Mask till 2025. At least by 2025 should be clear.

[Image: 5-DB71-F7-F-2567-474-A-A422-3-D2-D0372-D662.gif]

(04-04-2023, 01:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now Whole world Govt don't bother

Lock down will = NOT much Public funds feeding PM , president, etc civil servant wages and bonus also Need to TAX business owners back

On surface they claim for the Private sectors is Partly BS .

if so , than why during Covi19 period lock down , ban this and that yet civil servant been paid continue get bonus?

whereas Private sectors suffer, people lose job, no wages don't even mention bonus.

Summary THEY DON'T BOTHER YOUR LIFE , SO better wear Mask till 2025.  At least by 2025 should be clear.

Early morning on a crowded MRT, those who wear masks always see me never wear mask, everyday see me go to work, never absent myself from taking the same train same timing, same cabin, eventually they themselves started to believe me without mask can dun fall sick, and one by one they removed their masks as days gone by....been almost 2 months...

Confused

You don't have to worry india....Singapore also have people infected 3 or 4 rounds.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.