VNM Model: I’m with 75-year-old American entrepreneur boyfriend ‘for love not money’

Love brings happiness.

Nor do the couple plan to have children, instead preferring to spend more time enjoying themselves.
"I want nothing but happiness and success at the moment," Ngan said.

After over three years apart, Katz didn’t recognize her until she called out to him.

Prior to Covid, the couple went through a temporary 6-month breakup due to frequent fights.

"Wynn Katz managed to buy a new house in a new neighborhood for me to move in after arriving here, despite the fact that there was only a three-day gap between when I got my visa and my flight," she said.

Ngan said that it could sometime being in an interracial relationship and had faced discrimination, gossip and glances from others.

The model said it was the intelligence, kindness and caring personality of the billionaire that first caught her attention not the size of his bank balance.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/trend/im-wi...03905.html

Obviously for money. She thought whole world stupid. Laughing

(25-11-2023, 05:00 PM)winbig Wrote:  Obviously for money. She thought whole world stupid. Laughing

If poor and old doubt anyone would want to date

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(25-11-2023, 05:00 PM)winbig Wrote:  Obviously for money. She thought whole world stupid. Laughing

One for money, one for sex Laughing

Smile