India considers buying discounted Russian oil, commodities

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-...-officials
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

How come Guffaw so quiet?  Rotfl
CECA is always good at taking advantage..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

CECA are a lowest of the low class scums of the earth lah
Thats why their cuntry is a sewage toilet bowl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(14-03-2022, 05:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  How come Guffaw so quiet?  Rotfl
CECA is always good at taking advantage..

Smarted than our homegrown "CECA"!  Tongue

Very fast come out Indian calculator.......... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Singapore gov should also do so to reduce the cost of living here
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(14-03-2022, 06:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Singapore gov should also do so to reduce the cost of living here

Cannot.

We have principles!

We don't take sides!

But we sanction Russia!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(14-03-2022, 06:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Singapore gov should also do so to reduce the cost of living here

The Russian won't sell us lah. We are on their black list and needs approval by Putin for any deals....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

If India buy Russia oil as it heavily under sanctioned, then India will be the next pariah of the world. India will be sanctioned and Sg can take the opportunity to cancel CECA. Also good.

(14-03-2022, 07:09 PM)Instinct Wrote:  If India buy Russia oil as it heavily under sanctioned, then India will be the next pariah of the world. India will be sanctioned and Sg can take the opportunity to cancel CECA. Also good.

India will be sanctioned by who?

Singapore?  Thinking

(14-03-2022, 07:09 PM)Instinct Wrote:  If India buy Russia oil as it heavily under sanctioned, then India will be the next pariah of the world. India will be sanctioned and Sg can take the opportunity to cancel CECA. Also good.

Machiam all must side amdk.. karma looking for amdk sooon  Lightning
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

The world sanctions Russian is to help end the war of invasion faster. Moron just don't get it!

No choice has to get Kokokei to buy and sell to us.

Please buy Russian oil, our petrol price has gone crazy!
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(14-03-2022, 08:04 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The world sanctions Russian is to help end the war of invasion faster. Moron just don't get it!
Haha sanctions or robbery?!!!   Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

(14-03-2022, 08:04 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The world sanctions Russian is to help end the war of invasion faster. Moron just don't get it!

The world???

How many countries = the world???

How many people = the world???

(14-03-2022, 08:08 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Haha sanctions or robbery?!!!   Laughing

Daylight robbery!  Laughing

Kokee and Guffaw DARE NOT scold Indians.

Really no standard... Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(14-03-2022, 08:05 PM)theold Wrote:  No choice has to get Kokokei to buy and sell to us.

as middleman? skali kokokup lagi cham
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(14-03-2022, 06:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  CECA are a lowest of the low class scums of the earth lah
Thats why their cuntry is a sewage toilet bowl

Will India buy cheap cheap oil from Russia and sell to Sinkie land expensive oil?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(14-03-2022, 09:21 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Will India buy cheap cheap oil from Russia and sell to Sinkie land expensive oil?

If still cheaper than market rate why not

Buy from India, mix it and sell lor. The mix may be Iranian and Russian oil. Then sell to Korea or Japan?

(14-03-2022, 09:37 PM)theold Wrote:  Buy from India, mix it and sell lor. The mix may be Iranian and Russian oil. Then sell to Korea or Japan?

Machiam whiskey ….. dun tell them single malt …. blended ….  Clapping

(14-03-2022, 09:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If still cheaper than market rate why not

But it leave a sour taste loh.. Taste of carrot head...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(14-03-2022, 10:05 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But it leave a sour taste loh.. Taste of carrot head...

Aiya … got cheaper than market rate can liow….. who call clown prince wastrel son bor lampar cee … listen to his white hill billy assmericunts masters

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(14-03-2022, 10:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya … got cheaper than market rate can liow….. who call clown prince wastrel son bor lampar cee … listen to his white hill billy assmericunts masters

Was about to say that.. If only sinkie land follow UN resolution, UN approved sanction that we joined, would have been safe..

But anyway, I don't think sinkie land has a choice because big brother said so..

No, India, just like China, UAE, and Saudi, didn't vote to condemn and also didn't sanction Russia.   

Israel also didn't sanction Russia. 

Only the "smart" SG chose to sanction Russia.  

If Singapore thinks it is right to sanction Russia for invasion, it should be consistent in sanctioning US for invasion so many nations including Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Venezuila, etc. when these countries are thousands of miles away from US. Ukraine actually intended to let NATO to put missiles and nuclear weapons right at russia's door step.  

Stupid to practise double standard. Don't forget Singapore also was prepared to invade Malaysia if Johor under Mahathir era was about to stop water supply to Singapore.  

(14-03-2022, 10:26 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Was about to say that.. If only sinkie land follow UN resolution, UN approved sanction that we joined, would have been safe..

But anyway, I don't think sinkie land has a choice because big brother said so..

That shows how lack of foresight this pariah PAP is

Just like Covid, totally zero foresight

Ok, I've lost my patience already, just VTO!

Can't stupig PAP see that the NEW WORLD ORDER has already started spinning???

Just like Sony Walkman, once glorious invention with huge potential for growth, then suddenly dieded with mp3 cheap devices and mobile phones

Just like Nokia, end up bankrupt because refuses to keep up with the times

PAP is going dinosaur!

Dun let it bring down Sinkiepoor with it