Now a days going out with friends also waste time....

Just chit a bit or worst which chatting all just playing their mobile phones , even come relatives also like that.

CNY is coming you see " As usual " .

like that must well no need come out, all just chit chat on Whats app ...
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(08-11-2022, 05:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just chit a bit or worst which chatting all just playing their mobile phones , even come relatives also like that.

Body language experts explained that these are signs that they find you boring or look down on you. Next time just dun meet up with them lah. ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

How the smart phone change the world, change relationships. 
No right or wrong, matter of getting use to it.

FA why all your friends boh liao one? Don’t know how to talk and interact? These are just superficial ones. Hello goodbye type.

tomorrow will be a better day

(08-11-2022, 05:32 PM)surfer Wrote:  FA why all your friends boh liao one? Don’t know how to talk and interact? These are just superficial ones. Hello goodbye type.

Is not all friends , as usual some.

But well now a days like that. Don't say my friends, even yours or. relative surely some just see their mobile phone

even chit chat their eyes also on the mobile.

(08-11-2022, 05:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is not all friends , as usual some.

But well now a days like that. Don't say my friends, even yours or. relative surely some just see their mobile phone

even chit chat their eyes also on the mobile.

Sometimes different reasons, one guy I knew always looked at his hp hoping that a chiobu will jio him for ONS lor. Never contact him anymore, this kind cheesepie number one most important.

Must go ktv one...then no one interested in hp liao..

(08-11-2022, 05:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just chit a bit or worst which chatting all just playing their mobile phones , even come relatives also like that.

Is kind of rude to glue to mobile phone when there is a gathering of friends or relatives, as if the rest are non-existing.  Might as well
be a lone ranger at starbuck and glue to his mobile phone whole day there.

your better that way

my one worst can get into dick figths

[Image: wet-hot-american-summer-dick-sword-fight.gif]

There are worse things than an absence.
A distracted presence.