India send 10,000 more troops to border with China, dares Beijing to bat an eyelid

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/india-send-10-...20386.html

china big bully
must teach them a lesson

(10-03-2024, 02:02 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  china big bully
must teach them a lesson
Send more India ah San there...

Let them teach Winnie xi how to cook curry..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

China has been sending war ships to south China sea.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-03-2024, 03:20 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Send more India ah San there...

Let them teach Winnie xi how to cook curry..

I think it is inevitable.

China under Xi engage in disputes over territory and geo political games. 

That is why relations have turned sour.

Even Singapore which had decades of good relationship with China helping China to develop. They went to detain our military terrex vehicles and recently used our citizens like Dickson Yeo for spying and spreading their propaganda. This undermines good relatiions.

Quote:Dickson Yeo, is a Singaporean convicted [13] of espionage by the United States on behalf of the People's Republic of China (PRC, China). On 24 July 2020, he pleaded guilty at the United States District Court for the District of Columbia of assisting China in collecting information in the United States without prior notification made to the United States Attorney General under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

More troops can win har... good weapons than maybe ?