Chinese workers migrating to South America for better life robbed by gangs

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dun look real. Could be fake or staged video propaganda. Firstly those people there looks well fed and plump. According to their complain it seems what were taken away or robbed were just pocket money and some clothing. They have plenty money in banks and were afraid to draw out because the gangs were waiting nearby to rob them once they withdraw. 

So, it must be a staged propaganda directed by dictator Xi to scare the middle class and rich peasants from leaving as China is definitely a much safer country even if this video is real. You dun see such robberies in China even in the ulu villages.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Stay home safer lah. Go downstairs to withdraw money, eat meals and quickly go home, very safe

Wow!
Sgbutt celebrating Chinese kena robbed?

(15-06-2024, 09:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun look real. Could be fake or staged video propaganda. Firstly those people there looks well fed and plump. According to their complain it seems what were taken away or robbed were just pocket money and some clothing. They have plenty money in banks and were afraid to draw out because the gangs were waiting nearby to rob them once they withdraw. 

So, it must be a staged propaganda directed by dictator Xi to scare the middle class and rich peasants from leaving as China is definitely a much safer country even if this video is real. You dun see such robberies in China even in the ulu villages.     Big Grin

Could be but source is CNA...usually quite credible.

Anyway earlier reports of Chinese going into America through Mexican border it also find it hard to believe. USA is a violent crime ridden place who in the right mid will want to go there except Mexicans who live in a drug gang infested country.

I'm this case they could be there yo start businesses and restaurants ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-06-2024, 09:12 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Wow!
Sgbutt celebrating Chinese kena robbed?

Report is from CNA. I am not happy but rather sad for them

But don't understand why they are going to S. America.

Like ermaos here, these ahtiongs aso kena brainwashed and thought assmarycunt is the best place to live and can make lots of money

Why believe in the US? 
North South East West,
Everyone with guns. 
What's do good about them?

Must be going to US of A to take latest and bestest mRNA jab to fight evil ccp doomsdays black tongue white lung variants lolololololololol... Tongue

Hope they don't get their hopes dashed due to underlying conditions or climate change lololololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Stewpig ahtiongs,why not just stay home play games ylp better

LOLOLOLOL! Ah tiong see third world china as hopeless and rather flee to south america which is full of drug cartels rather than stay in hellhole china.

That's how you know how far third world china have declined. No wonder got someone not happy LOLOLOLOL! Tongue Tongue Tongue