India wants CECA agreements everywhere

(16-04-2024, 08:02 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Did Singapore sign any CECA agreement with China and Malaysia?  Read this again - There is no CECA agreement with other countries where those countries insist on movement of labour to Singapore. Except for India. Simi lanjiao comparison. Pundek like you remains a pundek 

Indians are the majority race at Chennai (Changi) Business Park. Soon, they will be the majority in S'pore. Our leaders have committed treason. 

[Image: Ceca.jpg]

(16-04-2024, 09:36 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  During my travels around the world, I notice that foreigners from Third World Countries are usually my Uber drivers.  This was the case in Toronto, Vancouver, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Melbourne etc. These migrant workers are in jobs that locals shun. Why is the reverse true in S'pore where white collar locals are displaced by foreigners and have to turn to blue collar work such as driving PHVs and taxis? Why did our own Govt allow this to happen?
Because the MIW thought they were very clever in inking a trade agreement with India.

Little did they know that when you are dealing with cobras, you will eventually get bitten and poisoned.  Hence, the invasion of Singapore by the CECAs.

(16-04-2024, 09:39 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Indians are the majority race at Chennai (Changi) Business Park. Soon, they will be the majority in S'pore. Our leaders have committed treason. 

[Image: Ceca.jpg]

They are everywhere now - not just at Chennai Business Park.

Even GLCs are flooded with them.

(16-04-2024, 08:11 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Spouting fugging bullshite as always but coming from a CECA like you, that's expected.

Nobody complains if CECAs or any foreigners are in Singapore to fill in blue collar jobs that many locals don't want to touch.

You know very well the fugging issue is CECA pukimaks like you come to Singapore and STEAL white collar jobs.

You mean many Singaporean doctors are unable to find jobs because KTPH and NTFH only hire CECA? Who told you that? Your mother again?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(16-04-2024, 09:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean many Singaporean doctors are unable to find jobs because KTPH and NTFH only hire CECA? Who told you that? Your mother again?

Why talk only about the healtchare sector?

How about the IT and finance sectors which are flooded with CECAs?

Fugging CECA pundek like you can go take a hike. And go fug your mother since you like mothers so much.

(16-04-2024, 08:02 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Did Singapore sign any CECA agreement with China and Malaysia?  

Read this again - There is no CECA agreement with other countries where those countries insist on movement of labour to Singapore.

Except for India.

Simi lanjiao comparison.

Pundek like you remains a pundek  Laughing

We just signed an Agreement with with France a few days ago. Get yourself updated every day and don't always listen to your mother telling you 1965 news...  Rolleyes

(16-04-2024, 09:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We just signed an Agreement with with France a few days ago. Get yourself updated every day and don't always listen to your mother telling you 1965 news...  Rolleyes

CECA pukimak, learn to read.

Does the agreement have a clause whereby France insists on exporting their workers to Singapore?  

Go fug your mother lah, bloody fugging CECA liar!

(16-04-2024, 09:54 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Why talk only about the healtchare sector?

How about the IT and finance sectors which are flooded with CECAs?

Fugging CECA pundek like you can go take a hike.  And go fug your mother since you like mothers so much.

Singaporean accountants are jobless because of CECA?

Btw we have a huge number of jhks in finance and accountancy just that you don't know they are not Singaporeans because they are Hans. Rolleyes

(16-04-2024, 09:58 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Singaporean accountants are jobless because of CECA?

Btw we have a huge number of jhks in finance and accountancy just that you don't know they are not Singaporeans because they are Hans. Rolleyes

There are plenty of Singaporeans who are jobless due to CECAs like you across various sectors.  

Now trying to switch gears and shift to jhks?  

Typical of CECA CCBs like you.

Mouldy can't create sufficient jobs to feed India's citizens. So he got to force other countries to provide jobs for CECA!

(16-04-2024, 07:36 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  For sure.

That's why CECAs like Oyk are in this forum.  

You know what they say about CECAs and poisonous snakes.   Cool

as of now,

met zero ceca with basic manners nor courtesy

never expect pariah to behave like a being especially in singapur
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(16-04-2024, 10:48 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  as of now,

met zero ceca with basic manners nor courtesy

never expect pariah to behave like a being especially in singapur

Their problem is :

Those in lower castes normally grow up in rotten environment 

Those in higher castes are aloof and arrogant.

(16-04-2024, 10:32 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Mouldy can't create sufficient jobs to feed India's citizens. So ha got to force other countries to provide jobs for CECA!

I posted in another thread that India can’t get its logistics right hence a large portion of the food it grows gets rotten and leaves millions of Indians starving. Modi is a fugging despicable so called leader who instead of solving the hunger and job problems in India resorts to throwing them to other countries and Singapore being the fugging idiots that the MIW are just lap it up.

(16-04-2024, 10:54 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Their problem is :

Those in lower castes normally grow up in rotten environment 

Those in higher castes are aloof and arrogant.

And the men in white rolls out the red carpet for such despicable scum.

Many retrenched staff were remained jobless after Shell dissolved the account department in Singapore. Another accountant friend told me that his consultancy jobs dried up after covid.

(16-04-2024, 09:46 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  They are everywhere now - not just at Chennai Business Park. Even GLCs are flooded with them.

My condo development is flooded with CECAs who earn enough to pay monthly rents of $6K - $8K. 

(16-04-2024, 10:32 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Mouldy can't create sufficient jobs to feed India's citizens. So he got to force other countries to provide jobs for CECA!

Our gullible scholars in Parliament were outthought, outsmarted and outclassed in negotiations with the double-headed snakes.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(16-04-2024, 10:57 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  And the men in white rolls out the red carpet for such despicable scum.

Our leaders committed treason by signing CECA.

(16-04-2024, 12:04 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  My condo development is flooded with CECAs who earn enough to pay monthly rents of $6K - $8K. 

Was speaking to someone who works in the ports and logistics industry the other day and he mentioned to me that sector is also infested with CECAs.

And not the dock workers as those are Bangladeshis.  These are mid management and above CECAs who has replaced the locals!

(16-04-2024, 11:03 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Many retrenched staff were remained jobless after Shell dissolved the account department in Singapore. Another accountant friend told me that his consultancy jobs dried up after covid.

Plenty of accounting and finance staff not to mention those in the banking sector has been hit hard by corporate reshufflings and the remaining ones farmed out to FTs especially CECAs.

In the IT sector, locals have been elbowed out of the way by some of the IT giants eg IBM which are like 90% CECA staffed today.

(16-04-2024, 02:22 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  And not the dock workers as those are Bangladeshis.  These are mid management and above CECAs who has replaced the locals!
[Image: 87-pbx-IWm-Sv6m8lm-W5m-SX72cqj-Rsiu27-Tx...is-Jg.webp]