Madam Xu very pretty

Today never go Uncle hse for usual Friday night drinking session in his entertainment room so at home can watch the HK drama on Ch 8. 
Madam Xu very pretty. She is Ma Xiao ling right?

Terry Xu much prettier   Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

Her legs can go on forever.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-11-2021, 12:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Today never go Uncle hse for usual Friday night drinking session in his entertainment room so at home can watch the HK drama on Ch 8. 

What does she swallow?  She is 51 years this year Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-11-2021, 06:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Her legs can go on forever.

I laugh when some local girls tell me their legs very nice. But I see overall got nothing.

(06-11-2021, 07:07 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I laugh when some local girls tell me their legs very nice. But I see overall got nothing.

Higher up got prized treasure Big Grin

(06-11-2021, 12:42 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Terry Xu much prettier   Big Grin

Does he have nice legs too? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(06-11-2021, 12:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Today never go Uncle hse for usual Friday night drinking session in his entertainment room so at home can watch the HK drama on Ch 8. 

Now became Ma Lao Ling
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(06-11-2021, 08:09 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Now became Ma Lao Ling

Laughing

(06-11-2021, 07:16 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Does he have nice legs too? Big Grin

No, only a nice haircut... Laughing

I wonder how she maintains her looks. Some ang mors in their teens and twenties are ravishing. Once hit thirties become chao auntie oreidi Big Grin

(06-11-2021, 08:09 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Now became Ma Lao Ling

As long as not Ma Lao Lan Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(06-11-2021, 07:16 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Does he have nice legs too? Big Grin

Shiny head  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Need a exclusive interview show.

(06-11-2021, 06:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  What does she swallow?  She is 51 years this year Big Grin

I guess lots of proteins  Big Grin

(06-11-2021, 10:00 AM)winbig Wrote:  I guess lots of proteins  Big Grin

I can help out Big Grin

(06-11-2021, 10:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I can help out Big Grin

Please take a queue number.  Laughing

(06-11-2021, 10:07 AM)winbig Wrote:  Please take a queue number.  Laughing

Laughing

(06-11-2021, 06:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  What does she swallow?  She is 51 years this year Big Grin

SERIOUS??? I thought at most 30+ or mid 40s so she is the same actress act as Mao Xiaoling??? where her IG

(06-11-2021, 11:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SERIOUS??? I thought at most 30+ or mid 40s so she is the same actress act as Mao Xiaoling??? where her IG

Told you now Ma Lao Ling.  Joey Meng. 51 this year. 

Many women look like her at this age nowadays. Nothing strange anymore. Science is more advanced now.

51 is the new 31  Big Grin

If she removes her make-up she'll be another person. I'm sure FA with enough make-up can also be chiobu.

(06-11-2021, 11:58 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If she removes her make-up she'll be another person. I'm sure FA with enough make-up can also be chiobu.

Rotfl

(06-11-2021, 11:58 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Told you now Ma Lao Ling.  Joey Meng. 51 this year. 

Many women look like her at this age nowadays. Nothing strange anymore. Science is more advanced now.

51 is the new 31  Big Grin
Laughing

(06-11-2021, 11:58 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If she removes her make-up she'll be another person. I'm sure FA with enough make-up can also be chiobu.

Yea make-up can change a women drastically.  Once it is removed then she will become another person.. Laughing