What Kenny Rogers Leaves Behind...
Information 

https://www.thewealthadvisor.com/article..._source=zh&utm_medium=native&utm_campaign=house

Wow.... lau teeko.... so many wives... my pristine clean cut mental image of him has just shattered Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I think he did okay..

The alternative would be to sit on his massive earnings and hang on.

But his ventures would make life more interesting ..his restaurants at one time was worth upwards of $1B.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

What can a person leave behind after 4 official divorces and a list of unofficial affairs and one night stands? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-02-2022, 12:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What can a person leave behind after 4 official divorces and a list of unofficial affairs and one night stands? ..... Thinking

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Went to his farewell concert years ago in Singapore at Star Vista.
At that time, he was unable to stand long. 
Sat most of the time. 
Well, people come, people go... Life goes on...

He gave the world a lot of good music entertainment.
Especially this song....very meaningful.

The important line I learn is "never count your money when you are sitting at the table...".

"You gotta know when to hold them and know when to fold them, know when to walk away..."

Has a deep meaning for all who take risks.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-02-2022, 10:50 AM)theold Wrote:  https://www.thewealthadvisor.com/article..._source=zh&utm_medium=native&utm_campaign=house

How come Tiger Woods become a billionaire through endorsements and this Kenny couldn't even cross 250 millions?

(02-02-2022, 01:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He gave the world a lot of good music entertainment.
Especially this song....very meaningful.

The important line I learn is "never count your money when you are sitting at the table...".

"You gotta know when to hold them and know when to fold them, know when to walk away..."

Has a deep meaning for all who take risks.

Yes , meaningful indeed. 
It applies to all playing with stocks.