One up all up.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

1 percent discount is not helpful...
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Wait and see if ntuc offer better deal

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

No need to offset la.
61% deserve what they voted for.

(16-12-2023, 06:14 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  1 percent discount is not helpful...

Turning your argument around, a 1% extra on your grocery bill is nothing to practically 99% of peepur.

If you spend $300 a month on grocery that's only $3 more. Your annual salary increment is certainly not that little.

Moving over to cooked food, there will be hawkers using the 1% GST to increased their already increased prices. Now it's what? $5 for a bowl of noodles? 1% more should be 5 cents but they will raise their prices by 50 cents or even a dollar. Somehow there are peepur like you who believe their excuses..  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(17-12-2023, 05:21 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  No need to offset la.
61% deserve what they voted for.

You mean the 39% bastards don't deserve to get the $200 - $800 given recently?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(17-12-2023, 05:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Turning your argument around, a 1% extra on your grocery bill is nothing to practically 99% of peepur.

If you spend $300 a month on grocery that's only $3 more. Your annual salary increment is certainly not that little.

Moving over to cooked food, there will be hawkers using the 1% GST to increased their already increased prices. Now it's what? $5 for a bowl of noodles? 1% more should be 5 cents but they will raise their prices by 50 cents or even a dollar. Somehow there are peepur like you who believe their excuses..

Don know what is it with your long winded gandma story . These retailers will increase the price by at least 10-15% and then give you a 1% percent discount to make your lp feel song...get it cock!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(17-12-2023, 05:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  KIDDOjoi my new GOD
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU MOUTHFUL OF DICKS

(17-12-2023, 05:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes
FOR GOD SHALL HATE ME
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk SHALL DIE IN AGONY
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk SHAME TO HUMAN
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DEFECTIVE BEING
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk a GODs REJECT

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!