Indians in Spore are not Interested in Chinese Food & Culture As Much

as Chinese are for Indian food and culture.

Local Indian, I saw family go eat zhi char.

CECA no...

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(14-10-2021, 05:08 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Local Indian, I saw family go eat zhi char.

CECA no...

Rare case lah, they are not interested in other culture.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(14-10-2021, 05:08 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Local Indian, I saw family go eat zhi char.

CECA no...

You see many Chinese eat curry in Little India and shop at Mustaffa but you can hardly see Indians show up in People’s Park and Chinatown eating 麻辣香锅。
[+] 3 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

I asked CECA this same question and mind you, they are Degree and MBA holders. They do not even eat local Indian food because they said it is not their taste.

But I told them roti prata very nice but they said, it taste different. There is no way they can integrate with local Indians, less able to integrate with the other 3 races and our distinct culture.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(14-10-2021, 05:20 PM)Ola Wrote:  I asked CECA this same question and mind you, they are Degree and MBA holders. They do not even eat local Indian food because they said it is not their taste.

But I told them roti prata very nice but they said, it taste different. There is no way they can integrate with local Indians, less able to integrate with the other 3 races and our distinct culture.

Agree. 95% are stubborn and never explore other taste. Live in their own world. There are exception but rare... Ceca

Smile

CECA no...

Most CECA are vegetarians lah u farking dumbass

I bought one of my ahnn client to AMK to eat BKT and black vinegar pork leg plus small intestines. He love it so much make me bring him there 3 x a week.

On top of that he took his wife and 2 kids to eat there on weekends!

He loves chinese food! Oh he loves China too.

(14-10-2021, 05:47 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Most CECA are vegetarians lah u farking dumbass

Please force yr cousins to eat beef lah

Smile

(14-10-2021, 05:57 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I bought one of my ahnn client to AMK to eat BKT and black vinegar pork leg plus small intestines. He love it so much make me bring him there 3 x a week.

Ceca or local Ind ??

Smile

Actually Chinese food is very popular in India. I was quite surprised. Of course the Chinese food there is quite localised and are cooked by Indian chefs mostly.

(14-10-2021, 06:27 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Actually Chinese food is very popular in India. I was quite surprised. Of course the Chinese food there is quite localised and are cooked by Indian chefs mostly.

I am yet to eat Chinese food prepared by an Indian chef/cook., but I love to eat Indian food prepared by Indian  chef/cook.... Laughing

I can say a lot of high class CECA are look down on local Chinese and their culture, thanks for our one sided pro Western govt

(14-10-2021, 06:03 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Ceca or local Ind ??

Not CECA or local lah. Atas type from EU.

(14-10-2021, 05:59 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Please force yr cousins to eat beef lah

U want to eat my shit ?

[Image: tenor-3.gif]

(14-10-2021, 06:27 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Actually Chinese food is very popular in India. I was quite surprised. Of course the Chinese food there is quite localised and are cooked by Indian chefs mostly.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWh5zxauREm_TeC1VrZg9...g&usqp=CAU]

(14-10-2021, 06:59 PM)EXBB Wrote:  U want to eat my shit ?

[Image: tenor-3.gif]

I tot you play play only. dinno you eat aso

(14-10-2021, 05:57 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I bought one of my ahnn client to AMK to eat BKT and black vinegar pork leg plus small intestines. He love it so much make me bring him there 3 x a week.

yes my CECAcolleagues go SHA and Chengdu his trip like the China ktv nightlife and specials. f and forget they say...they also like to make Shanghai colleagues buy taobao household items for them....f funny

(14-10-2021, 07:03 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  yes my CECAcolleagues go SHA and Chengdu his trip like the China ktv nightlife and specials. f and forget they say...they also like to make Shanghai colleagues buy taobao household items for them....f funny

you are dead wrong!

The majority of indians(including singapore-born indians, malaysia-born indians, india-born indians) detest PRCs and hate china.

Of course not all indians hate china. But generally the majority of indians hate China and view china as their most hated number 1 enemy.

The vast majority of China-bashing threads/postings in EDMW forum, courtyard cafe forum, sbf forum, sgtalk forum are posted by indians.

Last year the renowned PETE Research got conduct a wide survey among singaporeans to find out what singaporeans think about China and the result findings are 72% of singaporean-chinese have positive opinion on China and positive opinion on PRCs.

PETE research is operated by caucasians and caucasians won't be biased towards china hence PETE Research's survey results findings that 72% of singaporean-chinese are positive on China/PRCs are accurate.

But you go see all the local online forums such as edmw, courtyard cafe, sgtalk etc, vast majoirty of threads/postings that talk on China/PRCs are China-bashings/PRCs-bashings postings but 72% of singaporean-chinese are PRO-China. Hence where did all these large numbers of China-bashings and PRCs-bashings postings come from and posted by who??

The only logical explanation are the vast majority of these China-bashings/PRCs-bashings postings are posted by indians and other non-chinese.

And from my many years of observation, indians are more anti-PRCs compared to malays, vietnamese, eurasians etc

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(14-10-2021, 07:34 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are dead wrong!

The majority of indians(including singapore-born indians, malaysia-born indians, india-born indians) detest PRCs and hate china.

Of course not all indians hate china. But generally the majority of indians hate China and view china as their most hated number 1 enemy.

The vast majority of China-bashing threads/postings in EDMW forum, courtyard cafe forum, sbf forum, sgtalk forum are posted by indians.

Last year the renowned PETE Research got conduct a wide survey among singaporeans to find out what singaporeans think about China and the result findings are 72% of singaporean-chinese have positive opinion on China and positive opinion on PRCs.

PETE research is operated by caucasians and caucasians won't be biased towards china hence PETE Research's survey results findings that 72% of singaporean-chinese are positive on China/PRCs are accurate.

But you go see all the local online forums such as edmw, courtyard cafe, sgtalk etc, vast majoirty of threads/postings that talk on China/PRCs are China-bashings/PRCs-bashings postings but 72% of singaporean-chinese are PRO-China. Hence where did all these large numbers of China-bashings and PRCs-bashings postings come from and posted by who??

The only logical explanation are the vast majority of these China-bashings/PRCs-bashings postings are posted by indians and other non-chinese.

And from my many years of observation, indians are more anti-PRCs compared to malays, vietnamese, eurasians etc

Im talking atas ahnn not your cheapskates ahnn who probably too poor to travel even to JB.

(14-10-2021, 07:34 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are dead wrong!

Why so worked up? Was talking about my ceca colleagues in SG office lah...whole team go China biz trip they ask driver bring to Atas indian restaurant not bad actually........

(14-10-2021, 08:21 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Why so worked up? Was talking about my ceca colleagues in SG office lah...whole team go China biz trip they ask driver bring to Atas indian restaurant not bad actually........

Atas restaurant which serve Chinese food India, is unique and it may taste rather good.... Rolleyes

(14-10-2021, 08:21 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Why so worked up? Was talking about my ceca colleagues in SG office lah...whole team go China biz trip they ask driver bring to Atas indian restaurant not bad actually........

you are a crazy retarded liar dog!

you anyhow talk rubbish and lies.

Indians won't be Pro-China.

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(14-10-2021, 08:14 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Im talking atas ahnn not your cheapskates ahnn who probably too poor to travel even to JB.

you are a crazy retarded dog!

Those indians now staying in western europe, they are are also anti-China.

The vast majority of indians(regardless of indians from where) generally see China as their number 1 worst enemy and Pakistan as their number 2 enemy

(14-10-2021, 05:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You see many Chinese eat curry in Little India and shop at Mustaffa but you can hardly see Indians show up in People’s Park and Chinatown eating 麻辣香锅。

Most Singaporeans don't eat that either.

Same goes for all other nationalities of people besides Indians.

(14-10-2021, 08:45 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded dog!

Those indians now staying in western europe, they are are also anti-China.

The vast majority of indians(regardless of indians from where) generally see China as their number 1 worst enemy and Pakistan as their number 2 enemy

U came out ahnn arseholes!!!!

Say so lah no wonder so stink here!

For you information, CECA is an AGREEMENT.

You call Indians ceca, they can also call you ceca.

1300 million vs 3.6 million

You go figure who gets called ceca ultimately.

It's not a very smart thing to call them ceca because in the end, that label boomerangs back and sticks to your face.

(14-10-2021, 08:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U came out ahnn arseholes!!!!

Say so lah no wonder so stink here!

you are a crazy retarded arshole mad dog!

you go die now!

you are a stinking retarded total loser scum arsehole mad dog!

you this mad dog and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(14-10-2021, 08:54 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded arshole mad dog!

you go die now!

you this mad dog and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

So Im right u came out from ahnn arsehole!

Pls fark off and dont make this forum stink with your ahnn shits!!! Laughing

(14-10-2021, 08:54 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded arshole mad dog!

you go die now!

Giving a taste of his own medicine... Laughing