If really there is life after death than that world is like how ?

Same split between west and east just like in the earth we Live currently or
All go to the same world same places after RIP?

If you really want to know whether there is life after death, go and meditate until you experience and realize that "Form is emptiness; emptiness is form".   Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(11-09-2023, 09:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  If you really want to know whether there is life after death, go and meditate until you experience and realize that "Form is emptiness; emptiness is form".   Rolleyes

I mean this rah

Let’s say ang Mo rip they go another world is only cater for the west ???

Or they also go the same place like us Asian ?

actually what dies is the so call conciousness. this conciousness from birth till u dies are actually make up of many many conciousness link together so it appear like there is only one whole of it.

I hear one monk said if u can experience in between those in between conciousness u would have experience death.

i not up to that standard yet, but i google at death your last conciousness give u one big push into another life.

so the last conciousnee is vy important,,that why it is best to provide a good last moment and atmosphere for our loved one so they can have a good next life..so their last moment is not that of confusing and sad or worry one..
last moment should be of happy surrounding,,so what come next will be a happy existence too..

Buddha said.. do good, avoid evil and purify your mind..

well the first 2 are easy, do good and dont wish other harm or harm other are easy right??? we all can do that..

but to purify your mind is more tough.

but if u do the 2, do good n dont do evil , u have 70% fulfilled, u can go heaven liao lah.

and purify yr mind a little, u got "A" passed.,, destinction, congra. heaven is for u to claim...amitofu...
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

talk abt life after death i really fascinated cause i am very near death then all here,,

but do not be afraid cause death is not the end,, it is just the beginning of the end.

we are from something and we cannot become nothing, right folk???

If there is, I hope the father come back and discipline the son and his wife

(11-09-2023, 10:50 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  If there is, I hope the father come back and discipline the son and his wife

no lah, karma dont work like this,, what they plant, they will enjoy the fruit later. if not this life , next life or the life after.

no one can escape the law of nature, action and reaction.

what take birth must dies, what is make will be destroy later..

we know we will have to dies, but why are we not so concern????

because we only know intellectually only. not experientially..

(11-09-2023, 10:32 PM)victortan Wrote:  actually what dies is the so call conciousness. this conciousness from birth till u dies are actually make up of many many conciousness link together so it appear like there is only one whole of it.

I hear one monk said if u can experience in between those in between conciousness u would have experience death.

i not up to that standard yet, but i google at death your last conciousness give u one big push into another life.

so the last conciousnee is vy important,,that why it is best to provide a good last moment and atmosphere for our loved one so they can have a good next life..so their last moment is not that of confusing and sad or worry one..
last moment should be of happy surrounding,,so what come next will be a happy existence too..

actually for what I know , in fact if one reborn what next life is not good as you will be suffering again in this world as human , even animals, plants . for hooman suffer the emotion pain etc animals too, worst been kill , abuse , plants wise too etc.

Those never reborn in fact are the " Enlighten ones " thus become deities in another place.

(11-09-2023, 10:42 PM)victortan Wrote:  talk abt life after death i really fascinated cause i am very near death then all here,,

but do not be afraid cause death is not the end,, it is just the beginning of the end.

we are from something and we cannot become nothing, right folk???

huh so you are in late 80s , 90s?
nevertheless I do feel surprised you curious on it some more you know your time is roughly there as most don't wish to talk about but I seem more and more elderly actually openly talk about.

(11-09-2023, 10:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I mean this rah

Let’s say ang Mo rip they go another world is only cater for the west ???

Or they also go the same place like us Asian ?
Looks like you dun understand such profound knowledge in my post and still asking such ignorant questions. The closest I ever came across from this central Mahayana concept of "Form is emptiness; emptiness is form" is   Albert Einstein's "E equals M C squared". 

Once you experience these teachings, you will realize that you and everything are just empty phenomena and they keep rolling on. There is no such things as angmos or yellow rice eyes Chinese once they all break down into the five aggregates.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung