Indonesia cancels travel bubble with S'pore worried about deteriorating situation

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...-singapore
[+] 2 users Like BigBossX's post

This is the right thing to do by the Indonesian side. After all we have already export into both China and Taiwan.

This task force of ours are simply doing the wrong thing. At the state that we are going more countries will not allow us to travel into, and vice versa. This highly paid government has began to shown their lack of intelligence and miss calculations.

Their stubbornness in following the westerners and not change of course will cost us more. I hope that they will have the decencies to take the responsibility and accountability eventually. But then again with the leadership of LHL I am just talking in my dream.
[+] 2 users Like kangtangman's post

They should relax their stubbornness by allowing the China vaccines to be on par with Pfizer and Modena.

I fail to see how the latter are superior to the China vaccines as the latest data are now showing.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

No lah; Malaysia still like us to go there except we still thinking only!

It is Singapore's fault,
Using PCR that churns out false positives.
The damages to ourselves are incalculabled.
Really sick only abt one hundred.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(08-10-2021, 05:53 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  This is the right thing to do by the Indonesian side. After all we have already export into both China and Taiwan.

This task force of ours are simply doing the wrong thing. At the state that we are going more countries will not allow us to travel into, and vice versa. This highly paid government has began to shown their lack of intelligence and miss calculations.

Their stubbornness in following the westerners and not change of course will cost us more. I hope that they will have the decencies to take the responsibility and accountability eventually. But then again with the leadership of LHL I am just talking in my dream.

They are pro western, you dont know meh....
Very inflexible. Stubborn like an Ox. Getting worse after LKY left us...Change is needed when situation is out of control. Every life is precious, dont take chance.
留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。

They dont understand how the nature works. Thought their "science experiment" will work, but fail miserably.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(08-10-2021, 05:53 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  This is the right thing to do by the Indonesian side. After all we have already export into both China and Taiwan.

You want LHL to slap you is it?

I hope Singapore opens up fully but every other country does not reciprocate and issue strong travel warning against Singapore.

Good for foreigners to child SG govt since they idolize foreigners and for the sg govt to wake up their bloody idea.

Best is Thailand becomes the Asia transit spot and skip Singapore altogether. Anyways good jobs locally taken up by foreigners and younger Singaporeans mostly working overseas.
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(08-10-2021, 07:40 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You want LHL to slap you is it?

I know what you mean. With things going on, we will not allow to voice our concerns anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(08-10-2021, 07:16 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They are pro western, you dont know meh....
Very inflexible. Stubborn like an Ox. Getting worse after LKY left us...Change is needed when situation is out of control. Every life is precious, dont take chance.
留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。

They dont understand how the nature works. Thought their "science experiment" will work, but fail miserably.

LKY is always think for the people and balanced in term of diplomacy with foreign countries, while the current PM is more biased.

(08-10-2021, 08:23 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  LKY is always think for the people and balanced in term of diplomacy with foreign countries, while the current PM is more biased.

Yes, our PM and all Bananas in govt are like to put all eggs in one basket, now still insist to discriminating everything from China

Now beri hiong
ambassadors going round bullying people into submission

I think Indo is probably worst than us ... I wont go there even its free

i am not pro PAPPY but we are doing the right thing ... we cannot stick our heads in the sand forever

we have to open up or all the work / savings done by LKY era will vanish

(08-10-2021, 09:57 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Yes, our PM and all Bananas in govt are like to put all eggs in one basket, now still insist to discriminating everything from China

Well you can see many people failed to see things in right perspective and would at times try to give a view with excuses to justify our government moves. 

Even though the claims are from the Indonesian side but would claimed that the Indonesia side are worse than us…that is just like stealing the bell by covering their own ears. Just try to “comfort” themselves that it’s good not to travel into the other countries…..

ID unilaterally declared they want travel bubble with SG, then unilaterally cancelled it. We can only roll eyes.

(08-10-2021, 06:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  They should relax their stubbornness by allowing the China vaccines to be on par with Pfizer and Modena.

I fail to see how the latter are superior to the China vaccines as the latest data are now showing.

Do you think it needs a try, to vaccinate covid vaccine made in China as opposed to those of Pfizer or Moderna......?

(08-10-2021, 11:00 AM)debono Wrote:  Do you think it needs a try, to vaccinate covid vaccine made in China as opposed to those of Pfizer or Moderna......?

I would think we would be no worse off than only using the current mandated vaccines Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-10-2021, 08:21 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  I know what you mean. With things going on, we will not allow to voice our concerns anymore.

FICA .#1, 2, 3. So on.

They feel classed for to be choosy to suck goats balls and Jpenis only, and so to be paid so worldclassly. lol

(08-10-2021, 01:09 PM)Blin Wrote:  FICA .#1, 2, 3. So on.

Yes, and it also goes to show that the more they implement such act or law it only prove that they knew that they have not done their work well.

As such they need to silence any opposition views or comments. Such is a insecure administration or government.

(08-10-2021, 01:13 PM)amata Wrote:  They feel classed for to be choosy to suck goats balls and Jpenis only, and so to be paid so worldclassly. lol

Right, they are self claimed elites by making sure they only suck angmoh balls.

In life we can't deny human race and culture has differences some love and dislike. Character and personality some good and bad.
We cannot bluff ourselves looking at race or color that all must good.
Westerner has the culture of deceiving others to make more money. Over the centuries, many other races caught up with their influence behaving like them. Look at Singapore its an example.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(08-10-2021, 02:10 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  In life we can't deny human race and culture has differences some love and dislike. Character and personality some good and bad.
We cannot bluff ourselves looking at race or color that all must good.
Westerner has the culture of deceiving others to make more money. Over the centuries, many other races caught up with their influence behaving like them. Look at Singapore its an example.

Westerners have been seen as “ghost” and as an Asians our administration preferred to be “Ghost”. 有人不當,卻要當鬼子。。。。。