Indonesia looks to Singapore to offload its surplus chickens

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast...e=rss_feed

true Malaysia needs to stop it.
Indonesia has lota of foods
no fertiliser needed
when it rains u get lota of earth worms
they don't like them only singlon with his twisted logic.
they use a yellow umbrella to shield me from the sun.

eat chicken? eggs?
they just take one beside the house free roaming noone feed them.
u see old woman take vegetables from the ground while exchanging greeting with you lazily.

Maybe buy from Indonesia cheaper? Malaysia not wrong to stop the export, but what's after that? Your market still there?

Good! No reason to rely on Malaysia for fresh chickens.

PAP wont buy lah....wait chicken price drop how? U cant tell hawkers to reduce price right?

So likely PAP will say Indon chicken got germs.

(20-06-2022, 07:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Maybe buy from Indonesia cheaper? Malaysia not wrong to stop the export, but what's after that? Your market still there?

sign 5yrs  contract with indo.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

The problem is distance. The main farms are in Java. Difficult to transport live chickens here from Java. If transport slaughtered chickens, the airfreight will be expensive.

They should open a farm in Batam…. everyday the chickies can take Batam Fast ferries to SG …. less than 1 hr only … fresh fresh ….. BUT … chickies I take in Indo …. bery skinny one …. hope we dun get those

Kind of slow for this development when Malaysia going to restart sales soon right?

(20-06-2022, 08:07 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The problem is distance. The main farms are in Java. Difficult to transport live chickens here from Java. If transport slaughtered chickens, the airfreight will be expensive.
Can't be distance when our minister is looking at buying from Thailand and Vietnam leh...