Indonesia looks to Singapore to offload its surplus chickens

Indonesia looks to Singapore to offload its surplus chickens

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast...e=rss_feed

true Malaysia needs to stop it.
Indonesia has lota of foods
no fertiliser needed
when it rains u get lota of earth worms
they don't like them only singlon with his twisted logic.
they use a yellow umbrella to shield me from the sun.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

eat chicken? eggs?
they just take one beside the house free roaming noone feed them.
u see old woman take vegetables from the ground while exchanging greeting with you lazily.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Maybe buy from Indonesia cheaper? Malaysia not wrong to stop the export, but what's after that? Your market still there?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Good! No reason to rely on Malaysia for fresh chickens.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

PAP wont buy lah....wait chicken price drop how? U cant tell hawkers to reduce price right?

So likely PAP will say Indon chicken got germs.

(20-06-2022, 07:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Maybe buy from Indonesia cheaper? Malaysia not wrong to stop the export, but what's after that? Your market still there?

sign 5yrs  contract with indo.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

The problem is distance. The main farms are in Java. Difficult to transport live chickens here from Java. If transport slaughtered chickens, the airfreight will be expensive.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

They should open a farm in Batam…. everyday the chickies can take Batam Fast ferries to SG …. less than 1 hr only … fresh fresh ….. BUT … chickies I take in Indo …. bery skinny one …. hope we dun get those

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Kind of slow for this development when Malaysia going to restart sales soon right?

(20-06-2022, 08:07 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The problem is distance. The main farms are in Java. Difficult to transport live chickens here from Java. If transport slaughtered chickens, the airfreight will be expensive.
Can't be distance when our minister is looking at buying from Thailand and Vietnam leh...