Owners of Korat Thai Cafe looking for successor, will teach them 'everything'

Low Jia Ying |  June 07, 2022, 01:04 PM

After 15 long years of running popular Thai restaurant Korat Thai Cafe in Orchard Towers, its owners will be retiring and returning home to Thailand.

But rather than close the restaurant, the owners are in search of a successor to take over the business.

The owners have promised to teach the new owner everything they will need to know about running the restaurant, including passing down the full recipes, they said in a Facebook post on Jun. 5.

They also said the existing chef will remain in the restaurant, so the taste of the dishes would likely stay the same as well.

https://mothership.sg/2022/06/korat-thai...successor/

Not cheap to take over in orchard area
Some more teach n guide.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

So is Boss going back Thailand.

Maybe the chef still in SG need work so , he don't close the shop just sell off the shop + the recipes to the new owner take over.

(07-06-2022, 04:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So is Boss going back Thailand.

Maybe the chef still in SG need work so , he don't close the shop just sell off the shop + the recipes to the new owner take over.

Ask your rich uncle take over loh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(07-06-2022, 04:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So is Boss going back Thailand.

Ask yr uncle buyover and u manage part-time

Smile

No business now thats why.

(07-06-2022, 04:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ask your rich uncle take over loh

last time My uncle back in good old days already into F&B already into those currently what " hypester cafes blah blah run by those youngsters etc "

but kena play out by his so call partner etc in the end close shop. Now just stick to core as supplier.