Indranee refutes 'poorly sourced' FT article claiming 'unusual'

Indranee refutes 'poorly sourced' FT article claiming 'unusual' Singapore government briefings for international banks

In an April 20 article, the Financial Times reported that Singapore had given international banks an "unusual series of top-level briefings on geopolitics".

➡️ 

https://tdy.sg/4b6gJKx 

@todayonlinesg

Nothing to do again, arh?

So free to go and refute article

Waste of tax payers money.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

I suppose Forbes, The Economist and IMF are also deemed "unreliable" by our Ministers

[Image: 20230506_IRC015.png?ssl=1]

In before throw file gif.

Our leaders have absolutely no idea how to increase productivity, so they invite wealthy foreigners to park their funds into a tax haven like S'pore by granting them tax breaks under secrecy as well as fast tracking them to PR and SG citizenship. These foreigners buy up freehold land like our Ministers, thereby increasing the wealth gap between them and the masses who live in pigeon holes on 99-year leases. The elite (foreigners and our govt) are able to pass on their freehold properties to their children while the hoi polloi are forced to return their HDB flats to the govt when the lease expires.  
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(08-05-2024, 01:41 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Indranee refutes 'poorly sourced' FT article claiming 'unusual' Singapore government briefings for international banks In an April 20 article, the Financial Times reported that Singapore had given international banks an "unusual series of top-level briefings on geopolitics".

Our govt has been trying to lure wealthy people to set up family offices in SG, positioning our country as a tax haven. Why are we reduced to competing with the Bahamas, Mauritius and the Cayman Islands for foreigners to park their wealth - including ill-gotten gains? 
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(08-05-2024, 02:00 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I suppose Forbes, The Economist and IMF are also deemed "unreliable" by our Ministers

[Image: 20230506_IRC015.png?ssl=1]

The Economist kept telling me China economy will collapse for the past 30 years. Every year they also got magazine cover with headline news about China economy collapsing.
[+] 1 user Likes goodboy's post

(08-05-2024, 01:50 PM)Ola Wrote:  Nothing to do again, arh?

So free to go and refute article

Waste of tax payers money.
All these pappies jia liao bee. Too free nothing better to do. Wasting taxpayers money.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(08-05-2024, 02:58 PM)goodboy Wrote:  The Economist kept telling me China economy will collapse for the past 30 years. Every year they also got magazine cover with headline news about China economy collapsing.

[Image: 71-zkTs6B1L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg]