Tom Green : Globalisation Good or Bad?

This is a very good insightful video. Video was made 8 yrs ago.
Good or bad depends on what happens as a result of globalisation in the future and the scenario can go either way although it seems to have net positive for now 

One part asked why there has been no pandemic despite increased travel urbanisation and much higher living density. One of the potential downside of globalisation is the risk of a global pandemic..

This video was made 8yrs ago.....so the huge  cost of globalisation...pandemic  cane to bite us 6yrs after the video was made. And there are many other risks, costs and potentail disasters ....

But politicians and leaders looking at rear view mirrors to say Globalisation is good and has overall benefits will fail to steer as away from risks and potential downsides that can be devastating. They never saw this pandemic coming. They should really think deeper and harder about what else can go wrong and prepare well.

What Lawrence Wong said about globalisation worries me as he is just looking at rear view mirror and making conclusion about the future. That is not the right way to lead Singapore.

[Image: F5yi8eT.jpg]

We need deep thinking leaders who do no just  buy the buzzwords but leaders who question conventional thinking and bold to forge a new path...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.