Infineon is Building World’s Largest 200mm SiC Fab in Malaysia

The construction of Kulim 3 is expected to create 900 jobs, with a focus on hiring local talent.

Read More here💡👇

https://techovedas.com/infineon-is-build...-malaysia/
[Image: image-1369383833.webp]

Anwar is good.

yes

this is what most of it look like

[Image: PFA6kZfoVHpD60NTIoqyoMv9p1Fq478aYOchR2LM...d415dc2070]

Semicon companies invest in Msia need to take precautions. Many years ago from Penang a whole container of chips go missing during transportation. Never find back I believe is insider collude with outsiders steal and sell overseas

(03-01-2024, 07:07 PM)sgh Wrote:  Semicon companies invest in Msia need to take precautions. Many years ago from Penang a whole container of chips go missing during transportation. Never find back I believe is insider collude with outsiders steal and sell overseas

i supposed they had bot insurance
the job to investigate was thrown to the insurance companies

(03-01-2024, 07:09 PM)talky Wrote:  i supposed they had bot insurance
the job to investigate was thrown to the insurance companies

What I am saying is do business in Msia or even Indonesia got pro and con. Last time my company outsource work to Bandung. The ppl there say if want them OT must say in advance as the electricity for whole office building will close at 6pm. They even buy backup generator as sometimes daytime no electricity.

(03-01-2024, 07:12 PM)sgh Wrote:  What I am saying is do business in Msia or even Indonesia got pro and con. Last time my company outsource work to Bandung. The ppl there say if want them OT must say in advance as the electricity for whole office building will close at 6pm. They even buy backup generator as sometimes daytime no electricity.

true
spore has overpriced n too expensive from coe to utilities charges as smicond ind need lots of water n elect

(03-01-2024, 06:20 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes

this is what most of it look like

[Image: PFA6kZfoVHpD60NTIoqyoMv9p1Fq478aYOchR2LM...d415dc2070]
Klang valley.