shd I apply for this $5000 job put up by a chiobu?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mamama

[Image: Screen-Shot-08-21-22-at-05-16-PM.png]

Go and try and tell us if u are kidnapped

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Maybe is a chio- man

behind the advertisement

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Looking at the Chinese writing it appear to be traditional Chinese. Just be careful, just now Taiwanese news just mentioned that a young lady will be coming over to Singapore to work in a high salaried post.

Now Taiwanese police is trying to persuade her to be careful. It could be related to the recent Cambodia jobs scam which is operated by Taiwanese gangster.

The verse mentioned in the message emphasise those who are in financial needs to clear debts would sound the alarm. In my opinion.

Cambodia job scams by Taiwanese

Smile

(22-08-2022, 11:21 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Cambodia job scams by Taiwanese

U sure these r not scams by Chinese National ? There used to have about 120,000 Chinese Nationals in Sinhanokville

Quote:The difference between then and now is today’s operations are being run mainly by Chinese syndicates who trick unwitting Mandarin speakers, among others, into this type of scam with false promises of high pay. They are kidnapped on arrival and held in fortified compounds.

And these operations are nasty. Beatings and torture by electrocution are common, according to victim accounts. People are held in third or fourth floor rooms. Some jump and, obviously, injure themselves. They have been ransomed, with families expected to pay thousands of dollars for their release. Many are sold onward.

https://thediplomat.com/2022/08/taiwan-f...-cambodia/

(22-08-2022, 11:59 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  U sure these r not scams by Chinese National ?  There used to have about 120,000 Chinese Nationals in Sinhanokville

I saw the fierce Debates in Taiwan TV. Thousands of Taiwanese were scammed and there have to be local agents. Even a YouTuber went Cambodia to saved the people. From his experience, he heard the people could be Taiwanese or Malaysia or SG Chinese accent. I read the Thai police caught one of the snakehead, a Taiwanese.

Smile