Inside A $200k HDB Reno Luxury Smart Home

Jun 6, 2021
Crazy Nice Homes

This house we are exploring today is so stunning, it actually made its way into Singapore's Mediacorp Drama, 'CTRL 操控', as lead actor Desmond Tan's home.

What's really special about this DBSS house is more than just its bold modern luxury and maximalist themed interior design, but it is also a smart HDB home!

The kitchen is nice...love the luxurious looking marble kitchen counter top and backsplash. 

But too much marble in a small living room make it look cold and busy... Sometimes less could actually mean more....

(09-08-2021, 03:03 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  The kitchen is nice...love the luxurious looking marble kitchen counter top and backsplash. 

But too much marble in a small living room make it look cold and busy... Sometimes less could actually mean more....

Yeah, not my style too.  I posted it mainly because of the balcony view.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(09-08-2021, 03:15 PM)Levin Wrote:  Yeah, not my style too.  I posted it mainly because of the balcony view.

yes I like the balcony and its view too. and it's a HDB  Clapping

not bad leh…like hotel style…but dining area completely taken by the bar counter…200k is not small amount for this small sq ft

It's amazing to see how technology is transforming our living spaces. A smart home adds a whole new level of convenience and luxury. Being featured in a drama just proves how impressive it is! By the way, if you're into smart home tech and want to explore how it can enhance your lifestyle, you should check out SeniorsBot's Senior Living & Lifestyle. Don't be fooled by the "seniors" in the name; it's a fantastic resource for anyone looking to make their life more comfortable and tech-savvy. Take a look here: https://seniorsbot.com/senior-living-lifestyle

can show exterior of property? did owner also renovate?

(10-08-2021, 07:43 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  not bad leh…like hotel style…but dining area completely taken by the bar counter…200k is not small amount for this small sq ft

Good for doing yr business? Laughing

Over decorated. Houses are for simple living, shd be as simple as possible. The crystal chandelier looks nice but not practical. Changing bulbs and cleaning will be headaches. If the crystal pieces drop, difficult to put back. Later to remove it is another round of headache