Inside my Uncle car, he always touch my thigh

Not sure his car is small or what, sometimes he will accidentally touch my thigh while changing gear.

Clapping Laughing nudie Gesti-109
[+] 3 users Like cityhantam's post

(30-12-2021, 11:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Not sure his car is small or what, sometimes he will accidentally touch my thigh while changing gear.

Only touch thigh meh? Your uncle never 顺藤摸瓜? Laughing
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

all new sports car gear is behind the steering wheel, u liar
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(30-12-2021, 11:57 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  all new sports car gear is behind the steering wheel, u liar

Means his uncle's car is not a sports car or the sports car is very old.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(30-12-2021, 11:59 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Means his uncle's car is not a sports car or the sports car is very old.

yeah, i think it is the one i drove when i was 19 woahahaha

(30-12-2021, 11:57 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  all new sports car gear is behind the steering wheel, u liar

https://youtu.be/CVUJW8noE1M

touch thigh while changing gear, means still at very elementary stage. advanced stage touch everywhere and no need changing gear
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(30-12-2021, 12:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  touch thigh while changing gear, means still at very elementary stage. advanced stage touch everywhere and no need changing gear

yeah LOL...chiokapeng !

https://youtu.be/6g_kKUh_8DA

(30-12-2021, 11:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Not sure his car is small or what, sometimes he will accidentally touch my thigh while changing gear.

u dun even bother to check first and just simply tell ur LIEs here..wtf

u should say this :

" dunno my uncle's lamborghini too small or what, everytime after parking his car while taking his briefcase from the back.....

He always lost his balance and put his HEAD BETWEEN MY THIGHS. "

Are you wearing a mini skirt? Dangerous

Rare to see 2 gay relative so close.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 3 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

What car yr uncle driving??

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(30-12-2021, 12:10 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  u dun even bother to check first and just simply tell ur LIEs here..wtf

He always drive old car go work fetch me, he don't just owned one car.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(30-12-2021, 12:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He always drive old car go work fetch me, he don't just owned one car.

Well, fair enough. Then u should tell forumers here :

“ dunno my uncle got too many cars in his garage or not, every time he goes to collect one of his cars to fetch me to work, he would walk behind me and rub his cock against my buttocks “

OR

“ Dunno my uncle needs a bigger car garage or not,every time I bend down to pick up the drink from his water cooler, he would poke his cock against my buttocks. “

GOOD LUCK, remember 2 use lubricants..

(30-12-2021, 12:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He always drive old car go work fetch me, he don't just owned one car.

Please be specific. Don't be vague. What car model when he fetch u...

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

Your Uncle is OnlyFans? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(30-12-2021, 12:52 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Well, fair enough. Then u should tell forumers here :

“ dunno my uncle got too many cars in his garage or not, every time he goes to collect one of his cars to fetch me to work, he would walk behind me and rub his cock against my buttocks “

OR

“ Dunno my uncle needs a bigger car garage or not,every time I bend down to pick up the drink from his water cooler, he would poke his cock against my buttocks. “

GOOD LUCK, remember 2 use lubricants..

He is smart, why he always drive Old car is don't want people know he profit a lot. Just like politicians they always drive old car go office , those fancy cars are reserve for " personal usage "

(30-12-2021, 12:09 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  https://youtu.be/6g_kKUh_8DA

This one is new Hybrid lambo, My uncle told me actually in SG got " some already booked it "

As usual, FA cooked up a story on uncle wanna touch thigh. Ask details, selective anmesia..No Info.

Smile

(30-12-2021, 12:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  touch thigh while changing gear, means still at very elementary stage. advanced stage touch everywhere and no need changing gear

Advanced stage is driver handling car while passenger handling driver's gear stick... Lol

(30-12-2021, 02:08 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Advanced stage is driver handling car while passenger handling driver's gear stick... Lol

I'd seen one couple doing that. the husband did the steering while wife helped changing gear (the real car gear). 

those inside the car were amazed and scared. they explained they'd been doing that for yrs without accident

(30-12-2021, 02:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  I'd seen one couple doing that. the husband did the steering while wife helped changing gear (the real car gear). 

those inside the car were amazed and scared. they explained they'd been doing that for yrs without accident

I prefer I drive while the gal is blowing me. Lol Don't need to touch my car gear stick, leave my car alone. Lol

(30-12-2021, 02:53 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I prefer I drive while the gal is blowing me. Lol Don't need to touch my car gear stick, leave my car alone. Lol

too dangerous. many yrs ago there's one fatal accident around bugis area because of blowing inside a moving sports car

(30-12-2021, 02:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  too dangerous. many yrs ago there's one fatal accident around bugis area because of blowing inside a moving sports car
Should be quite ok, doesn't affect your breaks and paddle shifts. Lol

May be he got very long arms ............. Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The writer is a young pretty lady or old aunty ?