Intel 12th Gen CPU.

They boast until their CPU is better than AMD CPU.
You believe or not? Thinking

Intel CPU is well known for its Laokokok performance but stable...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: Screenshot-20211109-070313-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20211109-070221-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: Screenshot-20211109-070101-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

ludo free coins

I only believe real Data... Rotfl

(09-11-2021, 12:30 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They boast until their CPU is better than AMD CPU.
You believer or not? Thinking

Intel processors get very hot and consume alot of power.
The gain on AMD j would say it is not impressive.

However, it's a long drawn thing and as an investment Intel does not have to beat AMD ....

The reason is there are many types of chips at difference performance points  AMD does not have capacity to fill all demand or any plan to do so. Intel does not need to have the "best" chip but performance that span a wide range of applications.

Granted after I bought Intel is rose a bit but AMD rose 20+% within a week as buying momentum and excitement surrounds the company due to orders from Facebook.
The price surge build on excitement brings a higher risk....

CPU design is not a new area nor does AMD has any monopoly on something that makes a permanent difference.
Right now it is just packing more cores using TSMC process 
That is where most of its gains come from.

Agree that Intel is behind at the present moment ...but stock valuation is very undemanding and investors are underestimating its capabilities.

This is likely to continue for some time.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

AMD took a year off in 2021, so all eyes are focused on 2022 and the hotly anticipated Ryzen 6000 processors. Built using the Zen 4 architecture, these chips are rumored to be up to 40% faster than the previous generation and feature an entirely new socket design — one that breaks with decades of tradition at AMD..

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/...-date/?amp

Since last yr I have looked at both companies Intel vs AMD..

NVIDIA and AMD kept going up due to the good news and technical accomplishments of the company. Nobody bother with financial performance or valuation of the stock like it doesn't matter. Until today it's like this.

Take Intel vs AMD.  Yes AMD now has the fastest chip but reality is seen below.
[Image: 03kGOrq.jpg]
Intel's share of the CPU market is steady or growing. The biggest weakness of AMD is it depends on TSMC for production and has far less capacity than Intel.

Intel margins remain at 50%

Yes many investors are impressed by the technical achievement of the company  the magnificent chips  are "superior" to Intel. But they ignore the one thing that is important. Intel will still dominate sales revenue and profits...as AMD has no manufacturing capacity.

Intel has alot of time to close the gap. Once it does AMD will be back to where it was 10yrs ago.

In the near term AMD stock may continue its seller performce given the buying momentum and nature of the stock market is very much centered on hype.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.