Investment Guru Master Leong releases his TOP PICK 2024

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Which stocks he mentioned ?

Remember Novice Leong is Sgbuffet's idol Big Grin

And Sgbuffet is already a highly revered reverse indicator Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Why doesn't he make his fortune first, then becum an influencer? With big car and big house it's more convincing right?. As a pdf who keeps making mistakes and losing money, only goondus follow him

(27-04-2024, 08:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why doesn't he make his fortune first, then becum an influencer? With big car and big house it's more convincing right?. As a pdf who keeps making mistakes and losing money, only goondus follow him

Why you bad... make fun of Sgbuffet?  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-04-2024, 06:16 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Which stocks he mentioned ?

Not stocks but ETF.

Will you follow a novice who has lost so much in BABA? I think better off asking a monkey to throw darts to stock pick ahhhh Laughing

(27-04-2024, 06:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

U fuckin chek ark kia.... suan xiao Leong when u know he is a loser.

Smile

Many negative comments on Master Leong on his losses and so on.

Let me address the points one by one

1. Misconception 1 :Master Leong lost $200K in Alibaba so he must be a fool. To begin with wher did the get 200K to lose in the first place? He ran up an initial sum of $50k and grew it to 400k. You are seeing half the picture.

2. He must be very thick skin to call himself Master. He did not call himself Master, it was a title given to him by his peers. He is the national.champion in Magick and went on to be one of the top players in the world. He was also one of top poker players in the world.winning online tournaments 

In fact among all the so called gurus and experts,, Leong's videos are the most useful as he does his home work and his live stream is packed with information.

He also openly shares his gains and losses and why he picks his stocks. You will learn as much from his mistakes as his winners.

He is fully qualified with a degree and various certification. He used to handle.high net worth individuals at a brokerage.

His main problem is his English which is very bad and you need to overcome this to catch the points he is making. He is also eccentric rejecting mainstream paths of working for people and 9 to 5 jobs.

His top pick is Niko Reits ex Japan Asia ETF.

This ETF contains blue chip reits mostly in Singapore but has also has some exposure to reits in HK. The yield is 6.3%.

The reason for investing in this is the cyclical nature of interest rates. Reits are sold off because interest rates are high and will rise when interest rates go down. It is an opportunity for investors to get in when they offer higher yield at this point in time.

His picks like Sea Ltd went up 40%, Meta 40%...other stocks like JD and Alibaba appear to be making a comeback.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If he's really that good, shdnt be too difficult to make a couple of millions.