I have gone for TB vaccination....here's why....

Although the spread started un ABC Brickworks, there is high density of people and many people there are not living in that location.  Singapore the most densely populated countrul on earth make disease spread faster in Singapore. Just look at how packed teh MRT is in the morning. So many people packed like.sardine in a confined space. If one has TB  such closely packed people are conducive itsbspread. People are packed into confined space 30mins to 1hr ..in publkc transport . this allows TB opportunity to spread.

Once you get TB there is chance of fatality and organ damage.
[Image: N28tAnO.jpg]

Many have been vaccinated for TB. The jab is known as BCG. However m, BCG jab  become ineffective in 50% of her people after 9 years. Most people their jab is no longer effective.

I decided given the elevated risk of TB in Singapore to wear mask everyday when going out and avoid crowded places. However crowded public transport is almost unavoidable.

To minimise risk I decide to go and get vaccinated yesterday.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(20-01-2024, 12:29 PM)Vy sgbuffett Wrote:  Although the spread started un ABC Brickworks, there is high density of people and many people there are not living in that location.  Singapore the most densely populated countrul on earth make disease spread faster in Singapore. Just look at how packed teh MRT is in the morning. So many people packed like.sardine in a confined space. If one has TB  such closely packed people are conducive itsbspread. People are packed into confined space 30mins to 1hr ..in publkc transport . this allows TB opportunity to spread.

Once you get TB there is chance of fatality and organ damage.
[Image: N28tAnO.jpg]

Many have been vaccinated for TB. The jab is known as BCG. However m, BCG jab  become ineffective in 50% of her people after 9 years. Most people their jab is no longer effective.

I decided given the elevated risk of TB in Singapore to wear mask everyday when going out and avoid crowded places. However crowded public transport is almost unavoidable.

To minimise risk I decide to go and get vaccinated yesterday.
Where to get this vac? Can share?  
Get this vac got side effect or not. 

My kkj already Bo lat. wait not only Bo lat but become smaller n shorter how????

(20-01-2024, 02:31 PM)victortan Wrote:  Where to get this vac? Can share?  
Get this vac got side effect or not. 

My kkj already Bo lat. wait not only Bo lat but become smaller n shorter how????

No side effect lah been around and use for decades.

Just call up clinic to ask if they have.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Polyclinic jab how much?

Scare die say scare die lah. No need to explain so much.

In particular to this country, I’ve always thinking that many here are like living in hell, 生不如死, unless you are the higher mortal. So we to the high mortal are like skeletons supporting them and helping them to make $$$. They are just 一将功成万骨枯

just wear a mask and practice good personal hygiene

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Singapore had actually achieved TB free already long ago. I read sometimes ago that the current strain of TB in Singapore was from South Asia and is vaccine resistant. Also no new vaccine for this strain yet. No point taking vaccination, better wear your N95 mask.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

better don't add extra load on the body
2 and booster olady sudden death

https://rumble.com/embed/v45ajun/?pub=4

(20-01-2024, 04:10 PM)singlon Wrote:  https://rumble.com/embed/v45ajun/?pub=4

scaring seeing other dies,,

sometimes i think how will i dies myself..

liver ,,, kidney problem,,, heart issue or maybe i think i kkj.. kkj give me lot of problem,,, feel like chop it off.....

Really living on this earth with so much fear. No commitment and relying on stock trading for a living , to you whats is a real life?
Your soul won't follow your dead body on this earth.
Fear more the One that pierce into your soul!

"For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart."

(20-01-2024, 03:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Singapore had actually achieved TB free already long ago. I read sometimes ago that the current strain of TB in Singapore was from South Asia and is vaccine resistant. Also no new vaccine for this strain yet. No point taking vaccination, better wear your N95 mask.    Rolleyes

那sgbutt不是白打了

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Today TB, tomorrow another different outbreak...you gonna take another different vac?
Covid vaccines mixed together with another different vaccine will cause any reaction? No one knows because different bodies work differently..

For me when I am sick, I resort to home remedy..unless I am really sick then I take western medicine..

i've been reading about the dangers of vaccines since year 2000...................

a retired vaccine scientist said this..............

''...........there's no such things as a safe vaccine..................vaccines are far more dangerous than the diseases they're supposed to prevent................in many cases, the vaccines caused outbreaks of those very diseases.............''