Why Halimah went to Olympics when we no sportsmen there?

[Image: A196-F7-E0-7206-4107-9-CBB-42-EFC3-B9-C6-CC.jpg]

(07-02-2022, 05:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  XJP invites out of diplomacy

You reject out of appropriateness, no sportsmen qualify, go for fk?

Also, your time can be better used to bond with your own people and calculate the reserves, as it will take 37 man years to decipher it, so that job is of more urgency than enjoying the Olympics
I remember that the late LKY said that they need 52 man years to calculate our reserves.......

(07-02-2022, 06:05 PM)debono Wrote:  I remember that the late LKY said that they need 52 man years to calculate our reserves.......

With accounting software, I believe can cut the man years to 1 man year

Anyway, I doubt any of them know how to read a spreadsheet

Big brother invite who dont dare to go

(07-02-2022, 02:35 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Can use zoom 

Why waste money when govt needs to increase gst by 2% to survive

So many heads of state in Beijing from all over the world! Xi Jinping where got time to zoom!  Laughing

She goes there to advice XiJPing how to run a profitable country.

(08-02-2022, 10:47 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  She goes there to advice XiJPing how to run a profitable country.
But she is not from the business line, how to advice......

simple. boss ask her to do what she do lor.
of course this is to show that SGP support CCP lar.
small country is like that lor. last time follow US now follow china. nothing new lar

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(08-02-2022, 11:08 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  simple. boss ask her to do what she do lor.
of course this is to show that SGP support CCP lar.
small country is like that lor. last time follow US now follow china. nothing new lar

Where got boss over her, she is the head of state, and is supposed to be the top person of a nation.......

(08-02-2022, 10:29 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  So many heads of state in Beijing from all over the world! Xi Jinping where got time to zoom!  Laughing

Then dun meet lah
Must meet meh?

(08-02-2022, 10:50 AM)debono Wrote:  But she is not from the business line, how to advice......

She gifted Xi our sugarcane juicing machine

Smile