Iris Koh is currently writing her book titled "Into The Lion's Den"

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...lion-s-den
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Don't support her cause however her fight will trigger the regime machinery to come after her.

We will be able to see what is used to undermine her and how she is beaten down.

Earlier she was detained 15 days to interrogate and extract information to break her down.

When she got frustrated and tore some paper the state controlled media portrayed her as crazy...

Apparently the barrage if lawsuits and charges will drain her financially but she managed to raise funds to fight.

I am pro vaccination. But measures that put high pressure on unvaccinated to take mRNA is not necessarily correct.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-02-2022, 02:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't support her cause however her fight will trigger the regime machinery to come after her.

We will be able to see what is used to undermine her and how she is beaten down.

Earlier she was detained 15 days to interrogate and extract information to break her down.

When she got frustrated  and tore some paper the state controlled media portrayed her as crazy...

Apparently the barrage if lawsuits and charges will drain her financially but she managed to raise funds to fight.

I am pro vaccination. But measures  that put high pressure on unvaccinated to take mRNA  is not necessarily correct.
I am pro vaccination too........if she doesn't want to get jabbed, then she should not asked others to be jabbed too, but flooding the phone lines on the vaccination dept.......

(12-02-2022, 03:13 PM)debono Wrote:  I am pro vaccination too........if she doesn't want to get jabbed, then she should not asked others to be jabbed too, but flooding the phone lines on the vaccination dept.......

What are you talking about?

1. Who is she that people should listen to her? People are not stupid. Why would people reject something beneficial to themselves?

2. On the "Flooding" Phone line
In case you didnt read my earlier post to you. Here is my re-post

I was there when she make the zoom speech.
Allow me to share my POV.

Facts
1. MOH calls for a NATIONWIDE feedback
2. Many people couldn't get their questions answered, including me.
3. Iris did not ask people to prank call

If you are MOH director and you ask for NATIONWIDE feedback and do not expect "flooding" of calls then you are really inadequate for the job.
I supposed one can criticize Iris's choice of word "Flooding" instead of perhaps "Response passionately"
But pls bear in mind she didn't ask anybody to flood with nuisance calls or jam up the hotline for fun. 
There were many genuine concerns that MOH failed to address till now.

So now retrospectively, after MOH call for Nationwide Feedback, what has MOH done?
Nothing except to activate media black ops against Iris Koh.
Despicable.
[+] 2 users Like Obamao's post

(12-02-2022, 06:36 PM)Obamao Wrote:  What are you talking about?

1. Who is she that people should listen to her? People are not stupid. Why would people reject something beneficial to themselves?

2. On the "Flooding" Phone line
In case you didnt read my earlier post to you. Here is my re-post

I was there when she make the zoom speech.
Allow me to share my POV.

Facts
1. MOH calls for a NATIONWIDE feedback
2. Many people couldn't get their questions answered, including me.
3. Iris did not ask people to prank call

If you are MOH director and you ask for NATIONWIDE feedback and do not expect "flooding" of calls then you are really inadequate for the job.
I supposed one can criticize Iris's choice of word "Flooding" instead of perhaps "Response passionately"
But pls bear in mind she didn't ask anybody to flood with nuisance calls or jam up the hotline for fun. 
There were many genuine concerns that MOH failed to address till now.

So now retrospectively, after MOH call for Nationwide Feedback, what has MOH done?
Nothing except to activate media black ops against Iris Koh.
Despicable.

Why u try to answer a goondu who doesnt hv a brain of ITS own? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

"In a chicken den" better lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-02-2022, 07:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  "In a chicken den" better lah
Got such thing as chicken den ah?

(12-02-2022, 07:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Got such thing as chicken den ah?

Got, Geylang use to have plenty until india variant black fungus came knocking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin