Iris Koh ...when she was in her 20s

She was a music teacher and directed musicals

[Image: jOZSROm.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: alFU6A5.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Right now she is getting crushed by govt.
They are putting a lot of resources to take her down and ...the close monitoring of the telegram group yielded several ways to take her down using the law ...

Iris when grow older become siao lang Laughing

Husband is a known scammer. Google Vendshare Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

That is why USA do not consider us as a Democratic Country.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

they already made
jeyaratnam look silly
cst look tamed
psp lee look stupid
recent wp raseeah look '"#"?!

demolition so that you look
crazy, unreliable, unsteady untrustworthy, then destroyed!

they hv resources power facts documents proof

tell me who people believe?

u only can guess but the onus is still you must hv evidence!

big evidence you dont hv

you only hv the weighing scale..

(10-02-2022, 01:49 PM)menghuii Wrote:  they already made
jeyaratnam look silly
cst look tamed
psp lee look stupid
recent wp raseeah look '"#"?!

demolition so that you look
crazy, unreliable, unsteady untrustworthy, then destroyed!

they hv resources power facts documents proof

tell me who people believe?

u only can guess but the onus is still you must hv evidence!

big evidence you dont hv

you only hv the weighing scale..

Leing Mun Wai...was ex GIC  ...once he started asking about CECA..they portrayed him as racist....

JBJ was a former judge ....and once he started to raise issue he was sued and bankrupted and portrayed a criminal ...

Only one side has resources to selectively crush the other.

Vaccine hesitancy is common in all countries. 

Because it opposes the govt policy of vaccination ...it will draw out the state machinery to crush such groups so we can see how and what govt uses and what resource they deploy.

In some countries the govt does not interfere with such groups because citizens have right to dosxuss anything.

Here we see investigative effort to link her to clinic and charge her. So alot of monitoring and investigation resource is used to find something and take her down.

Once they have something they interrogated her in remand for 15 days until she broke down ...and got frustrated to tear some.report ...then they report this to make her look crazy....but the fact she was detained forn15 days is actually drove her....

Before all this she was producer of Vienna boys choir ...and was in charge of the president charity ball when Nathan was president....

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(10-02-2022, 01:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Iris when grow older become siao lang Laughing

Husband is a known scammer.  Google Vendshare Big Grin

Hmmm... Should kick her husband to China too.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(10-02-2022, 02:05 PM)5354 Wrote:  Co-conspirator of a vending machine scheme that lured vulnerable investors into paying $3K for a lot share in vending machines with the promise of $200 return per month

https://www.ricemedia.co/current-affairs...aymond-ng/

She is involved or is this a failed business by her husband.

If it is a scan I suggest govt arrest husband for scamming people and jail him.

I hate scammers.

When people are young and gutsy, they are viewed as innovative, refreshing and breaking the mould.

When these type of people grow old, they become eccentrics and stubborn old fogies.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(10-02-2022, 02:07 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Hmmm... Should kick her husband to China too.

You volunteer to accompany him ah?

(10-02-2022, 02:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You volunteer to accompany him ah?

You go lah, you communist belong to China.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(10-02-2022, 02:19 PM)5354 Wrote:  She shared a dick with the vending machine operator, impossible not to be involved in his vending machine business

If your business doomed to fail, would you make false or misleading representations to lure investors to pay for your business cost?

You are making an unproven allegation

If the police chose to do nothing and only act now only when they want to bring down this group.....credibility is an issue.

Read below. The police sat on it and told victims not doing anything.

[Image: qcD7joT.jpg]

(10-02-2022, 01:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Right now she is getting crushed by govt.
They are putting a lot of resources to take her down and ...the close monitoring of the telegram group yielded several ways to take her down using the law ...

Right now she is getting crushed by govt.
Before that she was trying to crush the govt.

Before she was putting a lot writings on social media and telegrams to take down the govt and and now govt retaliate by close monitoring of telegram group and to neutralize her with the law. It is either she kills the govt or be killed by govt in a combat she initiated ....  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Oh …. so her donation for a legal fee will be another …… any accountability?
Looking at their track records …….   Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

music teacher and directed musicals suddenly become a medical virus PHD scientist …. waaaooooo must be from a mill in Indian variant CECA slumland

(10-02-2022, 01:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  She was a music teacher and directed musicals

Young dat time was babe.  Nerd

(10-02-2022, 01:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  She was a music teacher and directed musicals

She must have been a staunch PAP supporter until a screw fell off from her head......... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-02-2022, 03:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  She must have been a staunch PAP supporter until a screw fell off from her head......... Thinking
Why in the world does she wants to flood telephone calls so that other genuine callers cannot get through......?

Lose money scream scam

Make money, got share with police or not?

Never right?

So why police must help you

Every little thing also scream Call Police,!

Police so free to help you in your franchise meh?

Business can fail and a franchise is a business

Who ask you to be greedy and gullible?

Money so easy to make meh? Use brain a bit lah please, can or not?

(10-02-2022, 03:39 PM)debono Wrote:  Why in the world does she wants to flood telephone calls so that other genuine callers cannot get through......?

You think MOH can win this case meh?

MOH has shown time and again it is leaderless

Its leaders are in USA and Israel

(10-02-2022, 03:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You think MOH can win this case meh?

MOH also has a diehard supporter here in SgTalk, but this joker's calibre is in serious doubt

I kid you not
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(10-02-2022, 03:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You think MOH can win this case meh?

MOH being a govt. body will win the case hands-down..........

(10-02-2022, 04:01 PM)debono Wrote:  MOH being a govt. body will win the case hands-down..........

Lose lah

Wanna bet?

(10-02-2022, 03:25 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Young dat time was babe.  Nerd

Flatter than a washboard in this pic Big Grin

Looks like she went on to enhance her titties in later years.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The only wrong she did was to speak up when other cowardly doctors won't.
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

Helps to have a scammer husband too.

(10-02-2022, 07:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Helps to have a scammer husband too.

All the donation for their legal assistance ………..

(10-02-2022, 08:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  All the donation for their legal assistance ………..

Laughing

(10-02-2022, 02:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  She is involved or is this a failed business by her husband.

If it is a scan I suggest govt arrest husband for scamming people and jail him.

I hate scammers.
I hate scammers to the core........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post