Is China a monster?

https://www.quora.com/search?q=is+china+a+monster+lee

I have worked in and traveled to China extensively since 1998. In recent years, I have come across lots of false reports on China, particularly since 2016. So I decided to write this article to give a clearer picture about China.

[Image: us.jpg]

Like that say canada, ... so it is ok one.

(19-10-2021, 10:54 PM)halya Wrote:  https://www.quora.com/search?q=is+china+a+monster+lee

I have worked in and traveled to China extensively since 1998. In recent years, I have come across lots of false reports on China, particularly since 2016. So I decided to write this article to give a clearer picture about China.

The USA and Indian trolls has been on propaganda wars on China. Many fake news.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(19-10-2021, 10:54 PM)halya Wrote:  https://www.quora.com/search?q=is+china+a+monster+lee

Too normal lah.  White trash now starts to fear China from their trash hearts, to worry their good trash days are numbered.  Big Grin

So all white trash mouthpiece have been busy to spit shxt on China, to dream wet that China would be flooded by the shxt they spitted. lol

So as for those ball licking media like ChennaiNewsAhnehLaughing

(20-10-2021, 12:00 AM)Niubee Wrote:  The USA and Indian trolls has been on propaganda wars on China. Many fake news.

80% are indian trolls

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

all those topics that talk about China or PRCs, indians trolls infiltrate all the english forums sections such as youtube, yahoo, edmw, sgtalk, courtyard cafe forum etc to stir anger/hatred against China and PRCs.

Caucasian trolls are less.

The vast majority are indian trolls

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
[+] 1 user Likes portaly's post

(20-10-2021, 01:41 AM)portaly Wrote:  all those topics that talk about China or PRCs, indians trolls  infiltrate all the english forums sections such as youtube, yahoo, edmw, sgtalk, courtyard cafe forum etc to stir anger/hatred against China and PRCs.

Caucasian trolls are less.

The vast majority are indian trolls

I think you are right. One can hear the Indian slangs from the way the posts were written if you read carefully.............. Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The article was well written with history of how the westerners bullied China and all other races that the westerners deem to be of benefits that are of interest to them.

And how the westerners have occupied by colonised and enslave the people in their own origin land so as to enrich themselves. And these westerners will also eliminate the defiance as well as took advantage of the people whom they’ve captured. They’ve done it years ago and they are still doing it.

While the westerners can occupied a large mass of lands and seas, they felt threaten when other than them are having a fraction of what they have, even though when these westerners have no rights in their claims.

Sadly, the locals who preferred to supports the westerners instead of helping their fellow counterparts had choose not to see things objectively. But they choose to believe blindly and follows the westerners’ propaganda….

And all these are still happening and repeating itself over the years….this is despite the westerners had lied and steals for the past few hundred years.