Is FM Vivian Balakrishnan on overseas vacation? So Quiet.

Is FM Vivian Balakrishnan on overseas vacation? 

After Ridout publicity so Quiet.

at USA talk cock .

You never see news?

moving into new house

busy seeking contractors 
doing renovations

where got the time

PAP gov wan sinkies to divert focus on GST cash rewards, Tharman as president and NDP 2023 so as to forget the saga of the 2 greedy CECA motherfuckers.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(18-06-2023, 09:00 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  PAP gov wan sinkies to divert focus on GST cash rewards, Tharman as president and NDP 2023 so as to forget the saga of the 2 greedy CECA motherfuckers.

Actually is next month July parliament open
They will take explain minister rent that mansion. And opposition already file questions on this.

But I feel SG parliament is really ….

Is like all prepare before hand question submitted and script prepare beforehand

(18-06-2023, 09:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually is next month July parliament open
They will take explain minister rent that mansion. And opposition already file questions on this.

But I feel SG parliament is really ….

Is like all prepare before hand question submitted and script prepare beforehand

By then all relevant paper works & evidence probably being shredded and ended in incinerators...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

All I can say is….

https://youtu.be/O_c-xIop954

Good question.

Staying low is best strategy. Open mouth talk more more hoo-ha. No talk no hoo-ha. If you are him you stay low or open mouth talk and talk non-stop?

(18-06-2023, 11:12 PM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  Good question.

And why is Tharman never looking for him?