Is Hao Mart very expensive?

Are they related to garment? Why can use cdc voucher?

Beware of imposter and trolls!

Hao mart I think is a halal supermarket

(07-01-2023, 01:34 PM)winbig Wrote:  Hao mart I think is a halal supermarket

I see. I'm Chinese.

Beware of imposter and trolls!

Only one word. 好。

(07-01-2023, 01:34 PM)winbig Wrote:  Hao mart I think is a halal supermarket

Will they have good business being a halal supermarket, cos the Muslim community is small here.......... Clapping

(07-01-2023, 02:17 PM)debono Wrote:  Will they have good business being a halal supermarket, cos the Muslim community is small here.......... Clapping

Non-halah ppl can buy from halah supermarket so no issue of no business I see

(07-01-2023, 02:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  Non-halah ppl can buy from halah supermarket so no issue of no business I see

That is also true, but will it be more costly to buy from there...........? Big Grin

Didn't shop there before. Is their price lower than NTUC or another more of the same?

The stuff there is quite cheap

(07-01-2023, 02:38 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The stuff there is quite cheap

Have you been to this halal supermarket..............? Thinking

(07-01-2023, 02:41 PM)debono Wrote:  Have you been to this halal supermarket..............? Thinking

Yes. 24 hours

(07-01-2023, 02:17 PM)debono Wrote:  Will they have good business being a halal supermarket, cos the Muslim community is small here.......... Clapping

Chinese and other races can also go wat. Halal is just a certification.  Laughing

Hao supermarket sells things more expensive than other supermarkets. My neighbouthood one is always empty so I dunno how they can sustain for so long. Some people said they launder money lol
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post