Is a 44-hour work week too much? Either way, suffering ‘more

Hot Take: Is a 44-hour work week too much? Either way, suffering ‘more’ is not the flex you think it is

Let’s face it, Singapore’s work culture is pretty demanding. Whether you’ve managed to deal with it or are still struggling, here’s why competing about who has it worse doesn’t help.

💼 https://tdy.sg/4apkgmh

@todayonlinesg

Me ever worked 10 hours per day x 5 days
Ang mo 
company

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Sg talk AI but not prepare for AI.

If AI not to reduce jobs, at least will be reducing time at work. Of course pay may freeze as well...

www.inc.com/ben-sherry/why-ai-powered-companies-are-considering-a-4-day-workweek.html
Why AI-Powered Companies Are Considering a 4-Day Workweek
7 Feb 2024 ... Among the 4 percent of companies that are all in on AI, 93 percent are considering the possibility of implementing a four-day workweek. For that ..

cybernews.com/news/ai-could-shorten-work-week/
AI could shorten work week to four days within decade | Cybernews
22 Nov 2023 ... A quarter of the workforce in the US and the UK could move to a four-day work week within a decade thanks to the widespread adoption of ...

(22-03-2024, 07:45 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Hot Take: Is a 44-hour work week too much? Either way, suffering ‘more’ is not the flex you think it is  Let’s face it, Singapore’s work culture is pretty demanding. Whether you’ve managed to deal with it or are still struggling, here’s why competing about who has it worse doesn’t help.

The day AI reduces our work hours to 22 a week is when humans will cry over pay cuts and job losses.

Those GLCs, work on 60 to 70 hours on average

Because they are office executives,

MOM don't care if you work overtime

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?