ST like hinting us that the PE is a walkover

Test balloon???
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(17-08-2023, 07:30 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Test balloon???

and also on another side and prospective

ST is also like hinting us the PAP is the KINGMAKER
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

good ah.............i hope for walkover.............then people dulan even more after Halimah's walkover..............then maybe more seats for OPPO in 2025........
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

And they are using taxpayers’ monies to prop up SPH for propaganda purposes since it is loss making Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(17-08-2023, 07:51 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  good ah.............i hope for walkover.............then people dulan even more after Halimah's walkover..............then maybe more seats for OPPO in 2025........

You got the same thinking as me.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

It is a waste of man effort to set up and count and incur costs from reserves which cannot be built up. More cost effective and least effort to just declare winner of 4.2 million per year
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

You wanna know if walkover, u need to know what percentage of PAP supporters are there currently in SG. Very easy to infer...see how many PAP swing to OPP in the last 2 erections. Use that and deduce the present possible swing votes out of PAP.

I believe that is how ST make their conclusions.

The current real battle ground is the young voters...this group can swing many votes and have their own way of thinking and selection criteria.

Specifically, the real focus should be those under 50 years old....be very tactful with them...that is how I conclude by seeing how they talk on TV

Those of my pals above 50s I know of are all in major companies doing very well..they have no issue with PAP.

Look at US election...despite having many indictments, Trump this character still lead...this tell you something about our new generation and world.

The US PE POLLS is a reflection of our new world way of thinking...polluted by the internet.

We are lucky our old folks those over 60s are not interested in reading the net...otherwise we will face the same problem.

Kena SAI.

Rob my rights again.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post