Is Myanmar Maid the Worst of ALL?

(07-10-2022, 01:09 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Cooking instant noodles, vietnam Pho noodles, KOKA purple noodles . . . She always say don’t know how. Must teach and teach repeatedly. Is it possible not to know just throwing the noodles in a pot and boil? 

Anyway, got rid of that Blur Maid after 3 mths.

aiyah! why same story

Every week her maid cook pork porridge

Yesterday, ask her to prepare and cook chicken porridge

After 3 hours, still no porridge and the maid said don't know how to cook

She got another 2 hours of scolding again

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(25-10-2022, 12:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  aiyah! why same story

Better not offend her. Talk nicely. If not they can do anything for revenge.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

(25-10-2022, 12:26 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Better not offend her. Talk nicely. If not they can do anything for revenge.

Heard  my tua- gor had no lunch because the idiotic maid did not cook porridge

while the maid happily eat until full

If maid revenge, then her family will be burnt in hell

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(25-10-2022, 12:26 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Better not offend her. Talk nicely. If not they can do anything for revenge.

Last time got maid boiled her bloodstained sanitary pad to make milk for her employer's baby leh! Big Grin

(25-10-2022, 12:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  aiyah! why same story

Every time spend 2 hours scolding for what ?
Only give self high BP  . Also stress out the maid, who anyway,  switches off , and all the scolding goes in one ear and out the other.
Got so much time to spend scolding,  better sack her,  and just ownself do the work

(25-10-2022, 01:15 PM)Ola Wrote:  Heard  my tua- gor had no lunch because the idiotic maid did not cook porridge

while the maid happily eat until full

If maid revenge, then her family will be burnt in hell

They can add stuff to your food
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(25-10-2022, 01:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Last time got maid boiled her bloodstained sanitary pad to make milk for her employer's baby leh! Big Grin

(25-10-2022, 03:02 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They can add stuff to your food

Agreed lah! Big Grin

(22-10-2022, 08:55 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  If maid finds new employer for direct transfer  .. zero cost to current employer.  New employer does all the processing and payment . All the current one does is reply to MOM to confirm that they allow the maid to be transferred. 
Alternatively,  employer can go through an agent to look for a new employer for the maid.  This got 2 ways now.  The old way (but still can) is ask agent to transfer her..but must pay for her housing and food at agent's place  , plus continue paying levy.  The new way, started last year, is to sign over the maid to the agent (don't know the official term for that). This way better . Immediately,  all responsibility for the maid passes over to the agent.  Employer straight away no need to pay anything

to clarify on transfer with cost or without cost:

1 if the maid is still within the first 6 months in employment[/b] for indo and Myarmar, (pinoy 2 monht), the number of months is determined by their debt taken with their agent in their country. We employer is basically sponsor them to come here as we will be paying their debt upfront to the agent.

A.SO if the maid wants to transfer within the first 6 month into work, adn if we sned them home, then we will never get the refund of their outstanding loan unless we allow the agent to transfer them. so for the period for up till 30 days when we return to the agent, their lodging and levy will be on the employer. Of course one can bargain with the agent if the maid asked to be transferred. ANd the employer get a free chance to get a new maid without agency fees but must pay around &600 for documentation to be paid to the agent.

B. If the employer disallow her transfer within the first 6 months, then the employer has to buy her ticket to bye bye her and employer will not get a new chance to select new maid from the agent and the outstanding debt of the maid will NOT be refund to the employer as well.

2IF the maid asked for transfer after 6 months :Then no free replacement and its best the emplyer send her back with the cheapest air ticket so that they will not cause trouble to other family. Best is employer can write to MOM to bar the bad maids, which i did once for my pinoy maid years back and i state the reasons why the maid should not be return . Then MOM will give their passport a RED stamp-- meaning cannot ocme back to work here

I saw someone just change a new maid. I think this year he change 3 times Liao. His house is super big, 4 storeys and he use one maid and he has three dogs also.

Quote:new maids not familiar how to cook sg good. Teach them and see their reaction.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(26-10-2022, 12:06 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I saw someone just change a new maid. I think this year he change 3 times Liao. His house is super big, 4 storeys and he use one maid and he has three dogs also.

wow taking care of 3 dogs is no joke.its like taking care of baby

Went to check on my tua- gor's maid a few days ago

It was raining so she hang the laundry inside the unit

But she hang inside the shade away from the window

No wonder the clothes smell horrible and must wash again

How stupid of the maid!

My cousin scolded the maid again

complained she cook soup for half pot cos only Tua- gor and maid eat

but added 3 chicken stocks!

(12-11-2022, 10:22 AM)Ola Wrote:  Went to check on my tua- gor's maid a few days ago

It was raining so she hang the laundry inside the unit

But she hang inside the shade away from the window

No wonder the clothes smell horrible and must wash again

How stupid of the maid!

Where you want her to hang the clothes when it's raining ?

(31-07-2022, 08:26 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  Do not think highly of these agencies. they are here to sucks the employers and the maids. hardly fidn a honourable maids agency around. The employers just have to manage the maids at their end. Once maid give problem the agnency is super happy to transfer her and earn extra as she is brought in by us, but the potential have change to interview face to face. SOme even teach to maid to ask for transfer.

Thanks

I remembered that our news reported a Maid Agency in Bukit Timah encouraged maids to "Transfer".

Even the maid from my own neighbour on the right also told me, she wants a "Transfer" when she does not need to cook, all housework done by weekly cleaning service and no little children to chase after.

[Image: Maid-issues-2021.png]

Depends on how the Agency orientate them in the first 1 week. Some agency boss behind the operations will be bias against the client of different nationality, too.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

employers must understand

1 most agency in Myanmar are ex maids...so they pass on tricks n bad habits..like use toilet for rest and hideout
2 on off days they gossip n teach each other bad tricks
3 never hire from big cities or graduates...
4 MOM is god to them and when they threaten you with MOM, RETORT IN NO UNCERTAIN TERM...YOU GO, IF YOU COMPLAIN TO MOM
[+] 1 user Likes Hans's post

I know of a Myanmar maid who lies a lot, and take her master's handphone when he died, and the handphone is being paid by Giro under the master wife's  Angry account........

Just go for Indon or Pinoy. Less hassle... or trouble.

I see the Myanmar maid or even in professional work as the most snake like.

Hokkien: Gao Bu Zhua...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Jackpot! 

My cousin said the maid accuse her of not eating full everyday

So she breached the MOM Law

cannot get a new maid or something.

(20-11-2022, 05:56 PM)Ola Wrote:  Jackpot! 

My cousin said the maid accuse her of not eating full everyday

So she breached the MOM Law

cannot get a new maid or something.
What is the reason MOM give so that cannot get a new maid........? Thinking

(29-07-2022, 12:29 PM)Ola Wrote:  I fixed one for her in the living room

But my tua- gor said the maid everyday cook 3.5 cups of uncook rice

and all 7 kg finish in 2 weeks

Maid cook dishes ie korean mince pork with soup on the side ( half bowl) 

is not enough to 吃饱

(20-11-2022, 06:04 PM)debono Wrote:  What is the reason MOM give so that cannot get a new maid........? Thinking

I also confused when the maid can eat

so many bowls of rice still say not enough?

(20-11-2022, 08:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  I also confused when the maid can eat

The Myanmar maid just wants to sabo the employer lah........ Angry

Inflation will escalate further for domestic worker salaries

(20-11-2022, 10:45 AM)Hans Wrote:  employers must understand

1 most agency in Myanmar are ex maids...so they pass on tricks n bad habits..like use toilet for rest and hideout
2 on off days they gossip n teach each other bad tricks
3 never hire from big cities or graduates...
4 MOM is god to them and when they threaten you with MOM, RETORT IN NO UNCERTAIN TERM...YOU GO, IF YOU COMPLAIN TO MOM

Just make sure the Maid Agency is not owned or run by Myanmar people. News said some lie about their age and qualifications too.

(20-11-2022, 08:14 PM)debono Wrote:  The Myanmar maid just wants to sabo the employer lah........ Angry

Myanmar maid agency say got photo to proof

My cousin said must be those 2 or 3 days she did not like the food and did not eat much

and use those photos to accuse

My cousin very stressed over the weekend

(20-11-2022, 08:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  I also confused when the maid can eat

They can just live on white rice alone lah! Big Grin They will eat up all your rice at home lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(21-11-2022, 03:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  They can just live on white rice alone lah! Big Grin They will eat up all your rice at home lah!

I went to the Bank just now

The investment consultant also said the same

Parents eat $Y amount per mth

Got a maid for his parents now his food expenses becomes $3Y or $4Y per mth

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(22-11-2022, 02:42 PM)Ola Wrote:  I went to the Bank just now

The investment consultant also said the same

Parents eat $Y amount per mth

Got a maid for his parents now his food expenses becomes $3Y or $4Y per mth

I used to work in nursing homes lah! Big Grin Those Myanmarese nurses ate white rice like mountain so high lah! Just white rice only lah!