Is Singaporeans a bunch of unhappy people?

Everything also complain …. KKJ big complain, KKJ small complain ….. this complain that complain …. why so unhappy?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

of course. just look at this forum.3/4 of threads are whining about something or someone Laughing

(23-06-2022, 11:20 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  of course. just look at this forum.3/4 of threads are whining about something or someone Laughing

Cannot use SGtalk as reference lah …. majority are old froggies …. so tend to be a little grumpy  Rotfl
But you look at those videos of about driving in SG … live and let live lah …. no need small small thing honk honk, middle finger to tailgate … worst road rage

It seems like you still very hungry after eating all those red candles burned for you

World's happiness Index

Singapore ranked No. 32

"Rank Country Happiness 2021  Happiness 2020 2022 Population
1 Finland 7.842 7.809 5,554,960
2 Denmark 7.62 7.646 5,834,950
3 Switzerland 7.571 7.56 8,773,637
4 Iceland 7.554 7.504 345,393
5 Netherlands 7.464"
https://dmerharyana.org/world-happiness-...464,-7.449
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Various reasons why Singaporeans are stressful and unhappy,:

Observations:
- Serving NS (even B4 Uni or Job)
- Working habits and Culture
- Politically driven system
- Housing affordability
- High Cost of living
- World Happiness Index Ranked 32
- World Literacy Index Ranked 57

Most Singaporeans are unhappy useless clown

we face existential threat of our own making
we walk with sotong
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(23-06-2022, 10:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Everything also complain …. KKJ big complain, KKJ small complain ….. this complain that complain …. why so unhappy?

Complain is a harsh word. Mean negative feedback.

Actually,shd be phrased as Singaporeans love to feedback. Feedback can be good or bad comment. You see most of the time, I dont plp and I always give my valuable feedback. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(24-06-2022, 03:23 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Various reasons why Singaporeans are stressful and unhappy,:

Observations:
- Serving NS (even B4 Uni or Job)
- Working habits and Culture
- Politically driven system
- Housing affordability
- High Cost of living
- World Happiness Index Ranked 32
- World Literacy Index Ranked 57

People who need help in the correct areas are often just given a Govt wall that has no interest to help and wrong assistance. Pure waste of time and totally lack of service.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(23-06-2022, 10:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Everything also complain …. KKJ big complain, KKJ small complain ….. this complain that complain …. why so unhappy?

Your thread title is grammatically wrong. Should be are Singaporeans. Note that this is not a complaint but a feedback for u to improve.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Correct, that's complain and not feedback. Where got people feedback that he got small or big KKJ?...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(24-06-2022, 08:10 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  People who need help in the correct areas are often just given a Govt wall that has no interest to help and wrong assistance. Pure waste of time and totally lack of service.

Most Singaporean voters are fucking idiots

Keep on instigating n instigating as though the decendents of criminals r v happy whacking at the timid coward, no culture rude asian bananas seeking refuge here from these angmo bullies
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

Agreed

Fucking
 bunch of idiots

sotong now impatient
where where where like a dick inflamed with blood
CBDC
complete control
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]

we cannot appear as Bankcrupts
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-23-20-42-59.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

The TOP has the MOST Power & Authority

With Excess salary, manpower, brain . . .

But you see the PAP & Grassroots

some like Sotong, not just JoTeo who is famous

That is why my friend told me Tan Kiat How

just sends people go round & round

because he himself have no idea what is going on

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

You buaysong meh? Complain lah!

(24-06-2022, 01:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  It seems like you still very hungry after eating all those red candles burned for you

Time to feed you …  start making noise again …. here you go eat and be quiet

[Image: tl-hgf-s-070820.jpg]

(24-06-2022, 08:02 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Complain is a harsh word. Mean negative feedback.

Actually,shd be phrased as Singaporeans love to feedback. Feedback can be good or bad comment. You see most of the time, I dont plp and I always give my valuable feedback. Rotfl

Aiya complain means complain lah ….. no sugar coat it

(24-06-2022, 08:13 AM)winbig Wrote:  Your thread title is grammatically wrong. Should be are Singaporeans. Note that this is not a complaint but a feedback for u to improve.  Laughing

LJ … complain lah … small thing also wanna be so picky …. life like that is frustrating lah

(24-06-2022, 08:21 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Correct, that's complain and not feedback. Where got people feedback that he got small or big KKJ?...... Big Grin

Many things … Singaporeans bery uptight one …. small small thing will make a mountain out of a molehill

(24-06-2022, 08:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Many things … Singaporeans bery uptight one …. small small thing will make a mountain out of a molehill

Are you talking about imposing sanction on Russia?

(24-06-2022, 09:05 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Are you talking about imposing sanction on Russia?

No lah, dun think Putin is complaining too

(24-06-2022, 08:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Time to feed you …  start making noise again …. here you go eat and be quiet

[Image: tl-hgf-s-070820.jpg]
And I only burn red candles for you

Dun complain to Lord Hades hor

I can only give you wat you deserve

Just came out from the hole starts complaining unhappy

Whole life an unhappy idiot yet, do nothing about it

Going into a 6 ft hole as unhappy ghost

Less working days will be happy...

I think most Stinkaporeans unhappiness is self created one. Most are greedy &. selfish thats breed envy & green eyes