Is There Life after Death? Fifty Years of Research at UVA

so Do you believe?

I do believe. Partly I feel our body just a shell. Is our Soul control our brain down to others organ how we think, how we react etc.

if our soul control our brain ,I ask u a simple question: when u r sleeping, is there awareness of your reality ? Answer is no: proving there is nothing after your brain is dead or just like there is nothing before your brain is formed.Sometime even worse, you dun even dream proving your thoughts is formed by your brain. Once your brain malfunction, there will no longer be discernment of reality.

It is meaningless to have life after death if there is no continuation of thinking or reality from life before to the life after death.

So dun be an idiot to believe in such nonsense.

Treasure your present moment, only they are meaningful to your reality and nothing else.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(04-02-2022, 05:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so Do you believe?

I do believe. Partly I feel our body just a shell. Is our Soul control our brain down to others organ how we think, how we react etc.

So many reports on past lives memory. Go and read them. Quite interesting.

Even a US NeuroSurgeon also believed and wrote a book on it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eben_Alexander_(author)

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Actually after your heart stop beating, your brain is still functioning for a few minutes, you can see doctors & nurses running around trying to save your life, you can hear people yelling and talking ‘he’s gone’, tears start dropping out of your eyes. They thought you are dead but you are still alive.

(04-02-2022, 06:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  So many reports on past lives memory. Go and read them. Quite interesting.

Even a US NeuroSurgeon also believed and wrote a book on it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eben_Alexander_(author)

Past life memory ? More like a form of mental illness called false memory or hallucinated make up memory.

You can bring nothing from your past to your present, let alone memories from one life to the next. Just look at yourself, can you reverse aging ? You cannot even remember completely your childhood memory.

Dun listen to such satanic theories.

(04-02-2022, 06:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Actually after your heart stop beating, your brain is still functioning for a few minutes, you can see doctors & nurses running around trying to save your life, you can hear people yelling and talking ‘he’s gone’, tears start dropping out of your eyes. They thought you are dead but you are still alive.

Then you can see your body lying in bed with doctors & nurses around from the top as your soul rises up.

In numerous cases people especially kids remember their past lives, at least small percentage are true.

(04-02-2022, 06:04 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  if our soul control our brain ,I ask u a simple question: when u r sleeping, is there awareness of your reality ? Answer is no: proving there is nothing after your brain is dead or just like there is nothing before your brain is formed.Sometime even worse, you dun even dream proving your thoughts is formed by your brain. Once your brain malfunction, there will no longer be discernment of reality.

simple, ask you how you become bad? Your brain control your mind to be one? But hey suddenly there is another side hint you better beware, becareful once you become bad, there is no return.

Why and what control you? Obviously is your Soul is the main Power.

Like computer , people will say CPU is the brain but Power is the main that needed to power up the computer aka CPU .

(04-02-2022, 06:21 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Past life memory ? More like a form of mental illness called false memory or hallucinated make up memory.

You can bring nothing from your past to your present, let alone memories from one life to the next. Just look at yourself, can you reverse aging ? You cannot even remember completely your childhood memory.

Dun listen to such satanic theories.
FYI
Past life memory already proven by science hor.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/v3kfH0a_dDY

[Image: F3-A2-BDC6-0083-40-C0-97-E3-1-C1295-B53-EE9.gif]

[Image: F273-F730-3-BF9-4-B2-A-BA48-105349790698.gif]

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-stud...-research/

Then tell us your past lives, idiots. Obvious scammers and you fall right into it.

The Bible teaches that humans have one chance—one life—to receive salvation before death and resurrection. Reincarnation, on the other hand, allows for unlimited opportunities to rid the mortal body of sin and imperfection.

[Image: 7-D4-F61-B3-73-D7-49-CC-99-B1-32-B5-EFE88185.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: 9075-FF55-079-C-4348-B42-A-A228-DF8670-D1.gif]

[Image: 69-AC01-C6-1-F93-42-F7-865-B-4547-D91918-BA.gif]

(04-02-2022, 07:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The Bible teaches that humans have one chance—one life—to receive salvation before death and resurrection. Reincarnation, on the other hand, allows for unlimited opportunities to rid the mortal body of sin and imperfection.

[Image: 7-D4-F61-B3-73-D7-49-CC-99-B1-32-B5-EFE88185.gif]

Well said. Hence confirmed no reincarnation.

Ian Stevenson was not religious when he started his studies into past lives but he was convinced there's such a thing after his investigations. There's such a thing as past lives.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMryd4gurQk&t=2s

(04-02-2022, 07:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ian Stevenson was not religious when he started his studies into past lives but he was convinced there's such a thing after his investigations. There's such a thing as past lives.

Actually what I know, if one reborn back is not say good in the sense you haven't learn what is Life is all about etc is like " suffer as human again "

Whereas those already enlighten, will not reborn, is like " in another place whereby you are like carefree etc aka some sort like deity like that "

(04-02-2022, 07:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually what I know, if one reborn back is not say good in the sense you haven't learn what is Life is all about etc is like " suffer as human again "

Whereas those already enlighten, will not reborn, is like " in another place whereby you are like carefree etc aka some sort like deity like that "

In Buddhism, rebirth is not a good thing. Even if you have a good birth in the next life, you cannot guarantee it in the next next live, or the next next next lives. And no good birth is entirely all happy, since unhappiness and happiness go hand in hand. We should all aspire to escape the cycle of birth and rebirth.

(04-02-2022, 07:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  In Buddhism, rebirth is not a good thing. Even if you have a good birth in the next life, you cannot guarantee it in the next next live, or the next next next lives. And no good birth is entirely all happy, since unhappiness and happiness go hand in hand. We should all aspire to escape the cycle of birth and rebirth.

I asked Indian people what the difference between Hinduism and Buddhism in terms of reincarnation, he told me in Hinduism you only have up to 6 times of rebirth, after the 6th time no more, however in Buddhism there’s no limit of rebirth. Big Grin

(04-02-2022, 07:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  In Buddhism, rebirth is not a good thing. Even if you have a good birth in the next life, you cannot guarantee it in the next next live, or the next next next lives. And no good birth is entirely all happy, since unhappiness and happiness go hand in hand. We should all aspire to escape the cycle of birth and rebirth.

yup, this is what I mean. Only those already enlighten etc know a lot in depth about Life as Human , when they RIP , " will not reborn back as Human so call suffer again " but some claim you do more deed now is to make your next life better or those you see now current having good life, like everything they do is smooth, rich, lovely family etc is due to their past deed they made in their past life.

So tactically a lot theories but one thing for sure I do believe there is Souls even talk about Aliens.

(04-02-2022, 07:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yup, this is what I mean. Only those already enlighten etc know a lot in depth about Life as Human , when they RIP , " will not reborn back as Human so call suffer again " but some claim you do more deed now is to make your next life better or those you see now current having good life, like everything they do is smooth, rich, lovely family etc is due to their past deed they made in their past life.

So tactically a lot theories but one thing for sure I do believe there is Souls even talk about Aliens.

Got sole ah? Like that after you die and body cremated where your sole stay?......... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-02-2022, 07:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yup, this is what I mean. Only those already enlighten etc know a lot in depth about Life as Human , when they RIP , " will not reborn back as Human so call suffer again " but some claim you do more deed now is to make your next life better or those you see now current having good life, like everything they do is smooth, rich, lovely family etc is due to their past deed they made in their past life.

Even you are borned as an emperor much of your life is still basically about suffering. So there's no point having a good birth, though it will still be better than a bad birth.

And even though I cannot see reincarnation, there are many things that Buddha has said which turned out to be true. Examples:

1. He looked into a container of water and commented there are 86,000 'worms'. 86,000 in the ancient Indian ages means many. Worms as we know now are bacteria.

2. There are uncountable worlds out there besides the one we're living. This is proven true by the scientists now. He also said there are other beings living in many of those worlds. This remains to be proven.

3. He's able to describe the full process of how a person is formed, starting from the foetus and tracing its growth in the various stages. In an age without scientific equipment this is close to impossible.

All of the above could be found in the sutras which have existed for a long long time. So what he said about reincarnation must be correct too.

(04-02-2022, 08:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Got sole ah? Like that after you die and body cremated where your sole stay?......... Thinking

It will attach to the body of a newborn baby…human body is just a vehicle, you change bodies like changing cars.

(04-02-2022, 08:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It will attach to the body of a newborn baby…human body is just a vehicle, you change bodies like changing cars.
Can be attached to a newborn cockroach or pig or not?...... Thinking

Carl Jung

(04-02-2022, 08:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Can be attached to a newborn cockroach or pig or not?...... Thinking

Yes, any living beings.

(04-02-2022, 08:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yes, any living beings.

So next life for Oyk could be goat, flower or pig?..... Big Grin

Carl Jung