Is There Life after Death? Fifty Years of Research at UVA

(04-02-2022, 08:27 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So next life for Oyk could be goat, flower or pig?..... Big Grin

Likely a cockroach  Laughing

(04-02-2022, 08:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Even you are borned as an emperor much of your life is still basically about suffering. So there's no point having a good birth, though it will still be better than a bad birth.

And even though I cannot see reincarnation, there are many things that Buddha has said which turned out to be true. Examples:

1. He looked into a container of water and commented there are 86,000 'worms'. 86,000 in the ancient Indian ages means many. Worms as we know now are bacteria.

2. There are uncountable worlds out there besides the one we're living. This is proven true by the scientists now. He also said there are other beings living in many of those worlds. This remains to be proven.

3. He's able to describe the full process of how a person is formed, starting from the foetus and tracing its growth in the various stages. In an age without scientific equipment this is close to impossible.

All of the above could be found in the sutras which have existed for a long long time. So what he said about reincarnation must be correct too.

Yea one thing I always feel How we human been form I even feel we are “ alien project “

Look foetus how it form etc is a thing
Etc the human/ animals
Remember we also animals but in the sense we think differently etc than other animals

All animals like us cannot live forever
All theses surely someone something create

I always view a pet fish like us human in the tank aka is earth and alien is monitoring how we evolve.

If you check out various ancient buildings around the world is something hard to explain etc yet they have some similar.

(04-02-2022, 09:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea one thing I always feel How we human been form I even feel we are “ alien project “

Look foetus how it form etc is a thing
Etc the human/ animals 
Remember we also animals but in the sense we think differently etc than other animals

All animals like us cannot live forever
All theses surely someone something create

I always view a pet fish like us human in the tank aka is earth and alien is monitoring how we evolve.

If you check out various ancient buildings around the world is something hard to explain etc yet they have some similar.

Nothing can be confirmed so far. 
One thing for sure, there are highly advanced society before last ice age.

The structure is incredible heavy and expensive for current technologies.

(05-02-2022, 12:24 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Nothing can be confirmed so far. 
One thing for sure, there are highly advanced society before last ice age.

The structure is incredible heavy and expensive for current technologies.

This is why I always feel human timeline , historians seem miss cannot find that " missing link " it seem there is one period is missing.
I read before engineering using the present technology try to reconstruct a model of those ancient buildings just don't know why it hard to be accurate copy it. It seem puzzle. Imaging ancient day those people without present technology how on earth they can managed to build those ancient buildings, so details etc.