Why you should consider a career in private home care

Why you should consider a career in private home care

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/37TfS3Q

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Female market only industry
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

There is another
instead of Humans
u look after rich giant dogs
u go out exercise controlling such dogs
if u no fit u can end up with broken bones
Qualifications are needed
handsome sums these r rich people

Needs lots of patience to care for the elderlies.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

每天面对生死,你可以吗?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(16-04-2022, 10:27 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Needs lots of patience to care for the elderlies.

Not only patience… It is mental stress.
Dementia patient will make you go crazy.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

FTs create good jobs

for locals in Homecare?

Vote PAP OUT, lah.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

As for your career change thoughts, it's never too late to pursue something you're passionate about. Plumbing can be a rewarding field, and the demand for skilled plumbers is generally high. Keep in mind that balancing a full-time job with part-time study is challenging but possible. It may take longer to become fully qualified, but it can be a smooth transition.Remember, each state has its own rules and regulations for plumbers, so researching the specific requirements in your area is essential. If you decide to take this path, you might find the resource I mentioned earlier about becoming a plumber helpful. Exploring your options and planning your journey carefully can lead to a successful and fulfilling career change.