To LHL, saying sorry hardly helps.

Dear Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong,

In the years since you took helm at the very top, there is much left to be desired as far as the way you run our precious little red dot is concerned. Even more so in recent years as your incompetence and pettiness become glaringly obvious to the average citizen on the street. Shushing ordinary folks sniffing in your backyard with lawsuits, monumentally pissing off China time and again with your thoughtless political manoeuvres (pork soup from taps commentary, strategically foolish assertions on China's territoriality and seriously questionable management of the Terrex tanks episode among others, so sayonara OBOR); these alongside soaring living costs (thanks for the impending 30% hike in water prices by the way) and failing to rein in insensitive, hurtful remarks made by your ministers ( milk powder and sex in small spaces bull courtesy of one Josephine Teo for example), your leadership has been nothing but a grand heap of dung.

To be fair, it would probably take 56 man years to properly articulate your failures as prime minister in possibly no less than 38 volumes of encyclopedia text. But I am not here for that. I am writing because of that house at Oxley Road. Yes the house which apparently had your siblings so magnificently disgusted with your conduct they had to come out and denounce your allegedly abhorrent antics associated with tales of bullying and abuse of powers. Not to mention making your daddy and mummy turn in their graves. A seemingly small affair which escalated into a stain of stratospheric messiness without a clear end in sight. No thanks to you, Singapore has become the butt of jokes in the international community. We are being mocked left and right because our leader LITERALLY can't keep his house in order. From third world to first, then back to third once more some opined, and now I am finding it hard to disagree. Slowly but surely, we are turning into a country of ill repute. I am unwilling to even begin to fathom the sheer amount of hurt and ridicule we shall be consequently subjected to on various fronts by other countries who have come to think much less of us.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...rdly-helps
[+] 5 users Like pinkypanther's post

Quote: No thanks to you, Singapore has become the butt of jokes in the international community. We are being mocked left and right because our leader LITERALLY can't keep his house in order. From third world to first, then back to third once more some opined, and now I am finding it hard to disagree.

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

(14-10-2021, 09:47 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Dear Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong,

In the years since you took helm at the very top, there is much left to be desired as far as the way you run our precious little red dot is concerned. Even more so in recent years as your incompetence and pettiness become glaringly obvious to the average citizen on the street. Shushing ordinary folks sniffing in your backyard with lawsuits, monumentally pissing off China time and again with your thoughtless political manoeuvres (pork soup from taps commentary, strategically foolish assertions on China's territoriality and seriously questionable management of the Terrex tanks episode among others, so sayonara OBOR); these alongside soaring living costs (thanks for the impending 30% hike in water prices by the way) and failing to rein in insensitive, hurtful remarks made by your ministers ( milk powder and sex in small spaces bull courtesy of one Josephine Teo for example), your leadership has been nothing but a grand heap of dung.

To be fair, it would probably take 56 man years to properly articulate your failures as prime minister in possibly no less than 38 volumes of encyclopedia text. But I am not here for that. I am writing because of that house at Oxley Road. Yes the house which apparently had your siblings so magnificently disgusted with your conduct they had to come out and denounce your allegedly abhorrent antics associated with tales of bullying and abuse of powers. Not to mention making your daddy and mummy turn in their graves. A seemingly small affair which escalated into a stain of stratospheric messiness without a clear end in sight. No thanks to you, Singapore has become the butt of jokes in the international community. We are being mocked left and right because our leader LITERALLY can't keep his house in order. From third world to first, then back to third once more some opined, and now I am finding it hard to disagree. Slowly but surely, we are turning into a country of ill repute. I am unwilling to even begin to fathom the sheer amount of hurt and ridicule we shall be consequently subjected to on various fronts by other countries who have come to think much less of us.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...rdly-helps

A very well written and accurate of account of what is happening to the red dot, with PM Lee at the helm.  Now I don't know will the writer of this article is subjected to being sued by PM Lee as in many other such cases... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(14-10-2021, 10:29 PM)debono Wrote:  A very well written and accurate of account of what is happening to the red dot, with PM Lee at the helm.  Now I don't know will the writer of this article is subjected to being sued by PM Lee as in many other such cases... crying
If a person keep continuing doing such never-ending acts, it will only reflect badly on it's character.  This will be detrimental to oneself instead.

No wonder rich getting richer,
The poor getting poorer

8Umbrella Umbrella

See how many dafts still can tahan their incompetency? Thinking

15 years+++ of lost decade in Sg...

So sad to see 10+ 倒霉蛋 die daily...
完全没有恻隐之心。这些不幸者难道是该死的吗?

救人一命胜造七级浮屠, 切记!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(15-10-2021, 12:02 AM)klat Wrote:  No wonder rich getting richer,
The poor getting poorer

Now then you know...
You got to work until die...
They stand too close with the rich...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

PAP gov in denial and thick-skin.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

Another citizen telling him off?

As I said around 2 years ago, RECESSION is the best time to test the ability of PAP, not just skills and performance.

We can see the awakening of locals and political maturity forming.

If a useless mentor like JoTeo can lead Tan SL into the Ditch with the same repeated history of mistakes . . . 5G and 6G will not change for the better.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(15-10-2021, 01:13 PM)Ola Wrote:  Another citizen telling him off?

As I said around 2 years ago, RECESSION is the best time to test the ability of PAP, not just skills and performance.

We can see the awakening of locals and political maturity forming.

If a useless mentor like JoTeo can lead Tan SL into the Ditch with the same repeated history of mistakes . . . 5G and 6G will not change for the better.

these ministers hv too much gd time take for granted will continue to be so.GCT say afraid if no retrenchment in spore.
now v v v  quiet 

PAP is a NANNY to his own PAP Ministers with Iron Cemented Rice Bowl, or rather more like a kindergarten than a Cabinet.

Even when they cannot perform, it is OK.

When they talk rubbish, it is OK.

They waste time to wayang, also OK.

[Image: CCS-No-more-Iron-rice-bowl.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-10-2021, 04:59 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP is a NANNY to his own PAP Ministers with Iron Cemented Rice Bowl, or rather more like a kindergarten than a Cabinet.

Even when they cannot perform, it is OK.

When they talk rubbish, it is OK.

They waste time to wayang, also OK.

[Image: CCS-No-more-Iron-rice-bowl.png]
And mas Selamat can escape, also ok. Ah How who killed Wangna escape also ok. The StanChart robber manage to sneak out of Singapore also ok. I really don’t know what to say further.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post