Is it fair for Oz govt to send back those 2 SIA omicron to Changi

Is it fair for Oz govt to send back those 2 SIA omicron passengers to Singapore.

Singapore healthcare is better than Oz .

World's No. 1

(01-12-2021, 08:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Is it fair for Oz govt to send back those 2 SIA omicron passengers to Singapore.

World's No. 1
Maybe Singapore leaders should officially request that Oz govt to put them on SIA returning flight to Changi.

Shows to the world that Singapore practises International Laws

(01-12-2021, 08:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Is it fair for Oz govt to send back those 2 SIA omicron passengers to Singapore.

World's No. 1

It is grossly unfair to send back the two passengers that had embarked from South Africa.  The ozizz govt. should provide the necessary medical care for these two passengers, not us....... Angry

(01-12-2021, 08:25 PM)debono Wrote:  It is grossly unfair to send back the two passengers that had embarked from South Africa.  The ozizz govt. should provide the necessary medical care for these two passengers, not us....... Angry

Even if Oz govt willing to accept them for treatment in Australia, Singapore govt shld foot the bill for all costs and expenses

(01-12-2021, 08:30 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Even if Oz govt willing to accept them for treatment in Australia, Singapore govt shld foot the bill for all costs and expenses

I don't see why this is necessary..... Thinking

(01-12-2021, 08:37 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't see why this is necessary..... Thinking

Under legal system, there something's so called "repatriation and deportation"

Failure to comply to immigration law

(01-12-2021, 08:44 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Under legal system, there something's so called "repatriation and deportation"

What immigration law did the two passenger commit.....? Thinking

We send back to South Africa loh.. Next time similar thing happened to NZ, we do the same to them..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(01-12-2021, 08:54 PM)debono Wrote:  What immigration law did the two passenger commit.....? Thinking

Why are you defending the devil?

PM Lee should call Scott Morison personally and requesting those 2 SIA omicron passengers be sent back to Singapore.

So Singapore MOH can diagnose and do research on omicron well ahead of others

SG may develop a vaccine for it

(02-12-2021, 07:45 AM)Scythian Wrote:  PM Lee should call Scott Morison personally and requesting those 2 SIA omicron passengers be sent back to Singapore.

So Singapore MOH can diagnose and do research on omicron well ahead of others

SG may develop a vaccine for it

Giving OYK some knowledge and provide ready solution

Dirty dingos dont want to care for non-dingos

(01-12-2021, 11:48 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Why are you defending the devil?

Who is the devil are you referring to.....? Thinking

(01-12-2021, 08:44 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Under legal system, there something's so called "repatriation and deportation"

Your Aussie govt should foot the bill. Or if you are kind enough you pay for them.

tomorrow will be a better day