Lawrence Wong:PAP has never adopted zero-tolerance towards extramarital affairs

CCS indeed a top strategist, take my hat off. Actually other than his arrogance towards his underlings... Maybe he is the best candidate to run PAP.

(29-07-2023, 06:49 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  gays, phidophiles are allowed in the pap...group pap mps group sex and orgies allowed

"where rule of law is a concept for lawyers, but it does not operate in the real world”

Law Minister Shanmugan

Obviously their high standards are no longer embraced by their members and talent out there.

the worst is ahead for them, the young people today no longer subscribe to their divine standards. How many of your daughters are still virgin when they leave University, especially those who study abroad.

(27-07-2023, 02:48 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2023/07/never-zero...ence-wong/

A female convict just been hanged.

It's impossible that PAP has never adopted zero tolerance towards extramarital affairs.

How can that be?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

This guideline is no brainer,,, who can accept for any party

(29-07-2023, 06:51 AM)Sticw Wrote:  CCS indeed a top strategist, take my hat off. Actually other than his arrogance towards his underlings... Maybe he is the best candidate to run PAP.

Yes, he's the best among the 4G leaders. Some ppl kept emphasizing his gaffes but actually they're all small matters. Most importantly he's down to earth, relate to peasants and can plan well. The rest of the 4G leaders cannot make it.

(29-07-2023, 07:10 AM)Scythian Wrote:  
A female convict just been hanged.

It's impossible that PAP has never adopted zero tolerance towards extramarital affairs.

How can that be?

Different case lah! Big Grin Case by case lah!

(29-07-2023, 07:00 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Obviously their high standards are no longer embraced by their members and talent out there.

the worst is ahead for them, the young people today no longer subscribe to their divine standards. How many of your daughters are still virgin when they leave University, especially those who study abroad.

Not divine, we talking about married personnel. 
I still think is still universal norm that most man including you 
do not want your wife to fool around behind you.  Big Grin
unless you betrayed, beat or plan ditching your wife  Big Grin

Maybe you are right.. younger Sporeans preferred to be smoked 
and trust MP will protect constituency benefits much more than their family.  Big Grin

(29-07-2023, 11:59 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Not divine, we talking about married personnel. 
I still think is still universal norm that most man including you 
do not want your wife to fool around behind you.  Big Grin
unless you betrayed, beat or plan ditching your wife  Big Grin

Maybe you are right.. younger Sporeans preferred to be smoked 
and trust MP will protect constituency benefits much more than their family.  Big Grin

How will you or PAP react if someone on the cabinet openly acknowledge they are gay?

Maybe you are right, the world should revolve what you believe is normal.  Big Grin

(29-07-2023, 09:37 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes, he's the best among the 4G leaders. Some ppl kept emphasizing his gaffes but actually they're all small matters. Most importantly he's down to earth, relate to peasants and can plan well. The rest of the 4G leaders cannot make it.

Where is he now? Its like a long time never heard or seen his face in the press.

He is very tolerance.

[Image: IMG-20230706-104446.jpg]

(29-07-2023, 03:27 PM)toothpick Wrote:  How will you or PAP react if someone on the cabinet openly acknowledge they are gay?

Maybe you are right, the world should revolve what you believe is normal.  Big Grin

I do not practice or promote immoral in name of liberalism Big Grin

I do not affiliate to any party or ideology   Big Grin

I do not do take what is fashionable as guide line to be right way of life  Big Grin

You are entitled to your view but I am entitled to tell the rest your idea is v disturbing  Big Grin