Is it true, silent culling of Otters?

I heard from grapevine that culling of otters are being done quietly ... have you heard anything?  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

This shd hv been done long ago. Is is a menace to surroundings attacking people and break-in to eat those koi fishes.  But, why shd Govt want to cull it? Can’t they be put at the zoo?
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(05-10-2023, 02:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I heard from grapevine that culling of otters are being done quietly ... have you heard anything?  Thinking
I suggest you shd adopt some of them. At least you saved them.

did you see any otter lately ?

Is otter meat palatable m?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-10-2023, 04:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is otter meat palatable m?

I ask before but seem no one eat otter meat before

(05-10-2023, 07:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  I ask before but seem no one eat otter meat before

Yes strange.  Maybe other country nationalities then.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-10-2023, 03:59 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I suggest you shd adopt some of them. At least you saved them.

Can, give me a big piece of land with big river …. I adopt

(05-10-2023, 03:57 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This shd hv been done long ago. Is is a menace to surroundings attacking people and break-in to eat those koi fishes.  But, why shd Govt want to cull it? Can’t they be put at the zoo?

Zoo have liow … they should just neuter and release

(05-10-2023, 09:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Can, give me a big piece of land with big river …. I adopt

No need. In Japan otters are kept as pets and live in apartments as well. Those in Sinpwn are aggressive beside being evil looking. If you ok with being attacked and catching rabies etc from them dan can try keeping them as pets. Just be prepared for your pet fish to die horrifically and your unit  smelling like longkang and rat shit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0d7A3NIJv4&t=630s
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post