When it comes to the most advanced chips, Taiwan always leads the way," Tsai said.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/business...ry-2939576

Singapore is like a high class hotel to the world.

There is little impact to the world if Singapore collapses.

The world and USA will be severely impacted if Taiwan collapses because the world needs advanced semiconductors from Taiwan to thrive.

PAP needs to re-create a local industry so that USA and the world can depend on us.

Chip industry is collapsing, you see Intel stock… Drop like poo.

Who still care latest or high end technology of chip. As long the chip is cheap and good for daily use shd be good enough.

The high end GPU RTX 3090 also drops like poo. Already broken 1K USD price tag.

I still remembered it was sold above $3500 SGD last year.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-09-2022, 05:59 AM)kokee Wrote:  Nvidia latest & world most powerful GPU, great for AI, nothing for chia, not even 1 chip will sell to china!
all the most advanced IC will never ship 1 pc to china, why not cut off IC totally into china? just do it!
TSMC all the most high end & advanced IC are all fully loaded! these IC easily has 50-60% profit margin, unlike thhose rubbish 28 nm or 90 nm or more made by china SMIC & the rest, got 3% profit margin, happy liao! LOL LOL!

NVIDIA H100 world's strongest GPU broke the record!

The U.S. finally banned China chips supply chain. Sanctions on semiconductor expanded with Chip 4.

AMD & Nvidia CEO are taiwanese!
TSMC lead the world in IC industry! whole world recognized & acknowledge it!!

TSMC's 3nm is being robbed! The first TSMC N3E vendor! Apple's order hike!

China also leads in COPYING illegally

talk too early and too much, like what they claimed in the beginning of covid, they're world's lumber one in handling the virus

Dont laugh after seeing this news…
Nice 4D number…

[Image: D35-EA655-1623-4-B85-9-D9-C-01-EE07-CB8-C8-A.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-09-2022, 11:04 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Singapore is like a high class hotel to the world.

There is little impact to the world if Singapore collapses.

The world and USA will be severely impacted if Taiwan collapses because the world needs advanced semiconductors from Taiwan to thrive.

PAP needs to re-create a local industry so that USA and the world can depend on us.

the Jews controlling America allow Taiwan to be so.................so that Taiwan can survive against China and buy US weapons..............

(15-09-2022, 09:33 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/business...ry-2939576

The way England veg say like as if Taiwan govt owned 100% stake of tsmc, when in fact tsmc is majority held by funds.

Don't think Taiwan govt is even top 10 shareholders. Lol

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-09-2022, 07:22 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The way England veg say like as if Taiwan govt owned 100% stake of tsmc, when in fact tsmc is majority held by funds.

Don't think Taiwan govt is even top 10 shareholders. Lol

Taiwan govt can come up laws like USA to ban semiconductor export to unfriendly countries.

This is how Huawei mobile phone business has collapsed totally by USA laws.

Saudi Arabia controls the world oil supply.
Even USA President has to visit Saudi Arabia for help in oil supply.

Taiwan controls the world supply of semiconductors.
Even USA Speaker Nancy Pelosi has to visit Taiwan for help in semiconductors supply.

(15-09-2022, 11:12 AM)kokee Wrote:  AMD & Nvidia CEO are taiwanese!
TSMC lead the world in IC industry! whole world recognized & acknowledge it!!

TSMC's 3nm is being robbed! The first TSMC N3E vendor! Apple's order hike!

Taiwanese are Chinese. Laughing Clapping
Never ever forget... Gesti-109

Smile

Is it? Then why not they make for USA military?

(15-09-2022, 07:41 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Taiwan govt can come up laws like USA to ban semiconductor export to unfriendly countries.

This is how Huawei mobile phone business has collapsed totally by USA laws.
Hwawei collapsed because it's phone is not allowed to use play store. No matter how good the phone is, without application sure gone case.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(15-09-2022, 08:41 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Hwawei collapsed because it's phone is not allowed to use play store. No matter how good the phone is, without application sure gone case.

because USA govt bans Huawei from using Andriod OS.

https://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-...an-988382/

In May 2019, then-United States President Donald Trump announced that Huawei — along with several other Chinese companies — was now on something called the Entity List. Companies on this list are unable to do business with any organization that operates in the United States.

The Huawei ban thus begins, with Huawei suddenly unable to work with companies such as Google, Qualcomm, and Intel, among many others. In the case of Google, this means new Huawei smartphones are no longer able to ship with Google-owned applications pre-installed.

Chip becomes cheap.

(15-09-2022, 08:41 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Hwawei collapsed because it's phone is not allowed to use play store. No matter how good the phone is, without application sure gone case.

If Taiwan govt bans semiconductors to Singapore, a lot of manufacturing plants in Singapore will shut down.

What you are seeing is decoupling. The US develops its own. China develops its own. In the future, you carry 2 handphones.

aiya both amd and Nvidia ceos are american chinese with ancestors from china zhejiang province and tw province. so both are descendants of ahtiongs  Laughing Clapping

(15-09-2022, 08:52 PM)forum456 Wrote:  If Taiwan govt bans semiconductors to Singapore, a lot of manufacturing plants in Singapore will shut down.

Like what I say, Taiwan govt got no influence over TSMC, let alone want to bans semiconductors to Sinkie land..

Those who believe what England veg say, too bad..