Sgt Uvaraja’s last FB post alleges high-flyer police commander Zed Teo

Sgt Uvaraja’s last FB post alleges high-flyer police commander Zed Teo treated him like an accused 

Sgt Uvaraja S/0 Gopal, a reputed officer with the Singapore Police Force, tragically found unconscious, left behind allegations of workplace bullying, favoritism, and racial prejudice. 

Before his passing, a Facebook post detailed the mental torment he endured from superiors, including high-flyer Commander Zed Teo, now seconded to a US blockchain firm. 

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/07...n-accused/

He accused many. But likely he was mentally unsound and thought ghe whole world was against him. His  own family had to called the police on him.

I am dismayed at TOCA making use of his suicide note to insinuate wrong doing in the part of the police higher up.

There will be an investigation if there are systemic issues it will emergency because there will be others affected.

But likely SGT Gopal was a troubled person suffering from paranoia....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

he should just leave the police force and become a roti prata seller instead

Wasting taxpayers money. Wonder who is his superior who still keep him in the force. Keng all the way!